joeybenz is offline Associate Member

Test prop/anavar/Eq or Finaplex/Test prop

I'm going to be taking my 2nd cycle and I want to add about 20 more lbs. I'm 5'9 180lbs. Which one do you think will be the best with less sides?
    Test prop/anavar /Eq or Finaplex/Test prop

My 1st cycle was Deca and cypionate without pct(stupid I know).

And which ever one that you guys think is the best one how should I break it down (meaning how many times a week for injects, etc...., and how should pct be taken with it?)

Can someone please help

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Prop/Fina-ED
    nolva&Clomid PCT
    Shouldn't need armidex.

Just read around, plenty of information out there.

will fina cause bad sides like acne because I'm prone to acne

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    if its only your second, wait on the fina. also, if youre worried about sides, fina may not be the choice right now. prop and anavar /eq is fine.

I heard fina is great stuff but it's not for a newbie to as. So I'm going to go with prop/eq/var how should I take it.

I heard fina is great stuff but it's not for a newbie to as. So I'm going to go with prop/eq/var how should I take it.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Eq needs to be run a minumum of 10 wks, 12 would be better. i ran it for 10 the first time and had good results. test prop should be run ed to keep levels stable. for a 2nd cycle i would go with 75mg/ed of prop. as for the anavar , i haven't had any experience with it, so i cant help with that. btw, i would run nolva throughout.

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybenz
    I think its rediculous to say that certain AAS are not for beginners. Every drug has sides, its really how much you take that determines the amount of sides youll get. I would have said tren /prop, but if youre gonna go with the other, id go

EQ 500mg/week weeks 1-12
    Test prop 150mg eod weeks 1-10
    Var 20-40mg/day (depending on brand) weeks 1-12 (or whatever you can afford)

Roid

geardup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic
    I think its rediculous to say that certain AAS are not for beginners. Every drug has sides, its really how much you take that determines the amount of sides youll get. I would have said tren /prop, but if youre gonna go with the other, id go

EQ 500mg/week weeks 1-12
    Test prop 150mg eod weeks 1-10
    Var 20-40mg/day (depending on brand) weeks 1-12 (or whatever you can afford)

Roid
    wouldnt 75mg ed keep your levels more stable rather than 150 eod

And shouldn't I stay on test longer then eq and var so I don't shut down hard.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by joeybenz
    And shouldn't I stay on test longer then eq and var so I don't shut down hard.
    Yes...and no. =) Yes, 75mg ed would technically keep your blood levels more constant than 150mg eod. But im not a fan of scar tissue or having to stick myself everyday with a 25guage (cuz that stuffs not gonna go through a slin pin). Having done that and eod shots with the same chems, i can tell you from experience that the difference is negliagable. I would just go eod. And EQ and var will not shut you down in the least, so you wouldnt need to continue test any further than the two other chems. Really the only reason i said to stop the prop after week 10 is cuz thats about as far as i can go with eod sticks before i start to feel like a pincushion. =) You can run it through week 12 no problem, though i would personally run the var a couple weeks after both the test and eq...maybe even into pct (20mg/day) if you want to.

Roid

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    You want to run the Prop 75mgs/ED not 150mgs EOD, keeping blood levels stable also helps in minimizing sides. IF you run EQ you will want to run the Prop two weeks longer than the EQ and into PCT. The HPTA shut down from EQ is harsh, similar to DECA , keeping the Prop going for two extra weeks will aid in recovery. I would add the VAR in the last 3-4 weeks at about 30mgs ED.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    You want to run the Prop 75mgs/ED not 150mgs EOD, keeping blood levels stable also helps in minimizing sides. IF you run EQ you will want to run the Prop two weeks longer than the EQ and into PCT. The HPTA shut down from EQ is harsh, similar to DECA, keeping the Prop going for two extra weeks will aid in recovery. I would add the VAR in the last 3-4 weeks at about 30mgs ED.
    Wow thats news to me. Why would you run 500mg/week test into pct? You wouldnt recover at all because youd still be on cycle. And i have used eq plenty of times, it doesnt shut you down NEAR as bad as deca . And why would you only use anavar for 4 weeks? Unless youre a powerlifter, that seems pointless for BBing purposes...When all is said and done, the ONLY chem i would EVER run into pct would be anavar. I could see running the prop and eq for 12 weeks each, and the var for as long as is financially feasible.

Roid

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    He was saying to run the prop 2 weeks longer than the EQ, then start your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan
    He was saying to run the prop 2 weeks longer than the EQ, then start your PCT.
    Ah, now that makes a bit more sense. I still dont see running the test longer than the EQ, but to each their own

Roid

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Antwan is right that is what I meant, I believe you can start Clomid three days after your last Prop injection. Roid, I am not saying that you can't do it your way, but recovery is much easier running your Test two weeks past your EQ. Running the VAR for 4 weeks at then end of his cycle would help keep his strength as the EQ runs out of his system, and maybe add a different level of hardness as he finishes. He could use it to jumstart, but I don't think makes sense while running Prop., it hits quick enough.

Thread Information