BigLB is offline New Member

Question help a brother out

Whats going on guys. im looking for a good beginning cycle. Im 20 years old 6'2, 190 and im lifting decent weights in the weight room. I wanna get bigger around 205 ripped solid muscle. Im not huge or anything right now, since i am com ing off surgery i lost alot of my gains. I also wanna get stronger since this is for football. Thanks alot and hopefully you can give me some god ideas. Im willing to spend up to 500 bills. thanks

P.S this is not BigLb this is his buddy under his name!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Test/EQ/Dbol

8 week cycle

Test @ 500mg/week
    EQ @ 400mg/week
    Dbol @ 35mg/ed

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    20 years old is to young really better off spending your time on researching the different drugs so when you do AAS you will be a walking minefield of info!

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    I say wait until you recover your strength back, then hit the juice

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    I would say wait a bit not so much that its ur age more the fact that u need to know what u are doing ! I started at 21 but i did not have a clue i would have taken them at 19 but i could not get hold of them. i am glad now that i could not get them ! when i started i was desperate to put on size at any cost and i wanted it yesterday ! when people asked me what i was taking i could not prononce the name correctly. okay i put on the weight but i did not look right buffy (fat). then lost the lot and the contence of my wallet ! never heard of hcg or clomid if i were u u must take a lot of time getting every thing u need and get in the right frame of mind ! i make sure u know everything u need !
    if i was to pick my first cycle now i would pick ;

suston 250 @ 250 mg/week
    eq or winny @200/300mg/week
    nolvodex just to be safe and lessen the water
    milk thistle
    hcg
    clomid

make a scedule on when ur going to take what and when and make sure u have the money for lots of quilty food ! get a few shakes too !
    Good luck be safe !

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Hey Tim, others...
    You mentioned hcg when talking about keeping gains...I'm about to start a cycle in the next few weeks of eq and test, both in 400 doses. I am going to use liquidex all the way through, and of course clomid at the end. Keeping as much as much of my gains as I can is hands down the most important thing for me. I've read a little about hcg but how important is it to keeping gains? Both size and strength? How many people use it every cycle?
    Thanks guys

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by TIM
    I started at 21 but i did not have a clue i would have taken them at 19 but i could not get hold of them.
    I remember those days. The only criteria I had was that the guy selling me the shit was big

I tend to go against the grain on the 'you're not old enough' bit. I believe with the right education you can use AAS and benifit from it. The choice is not really to use or not. The choice is to use correctly or not. Here's what I think you should do;

1. Be very clear about what you want to obtain from AAS. Do you want to get big, or shredded? That's two completly different routes.

2. Once you are clear on what you want, spend time on these boards and find the particular AAS that will help you get there. There's a lot to choose from, and every one does something a little different.

3.Keep your cycle simple. Just basic test/dbol can really kick ass if done right. No need to try anything elaborate at your age. Us older folks have to be a little more creative cause our bod is trying to fall apart.

4. When you do decide to get on a cycle. Be 100% 'on cycle'. Don't be one of those dudes that post 'Can I drink 12 beers and still use AAS'. Make up your mind that for those 6/8/12 weeks you will eat clean, work out like a bitch, and not let anything stop you from reaching your goal.

5. Take advantage of the knowlege on these boards. If I would have had this when I was young I'd weigh 600# by now

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    i always use hcg now and clomid the way i look at it is they both help and it is v important to keep the gains or u are just wasting ur time and money ! so y risk not taking it ?

Thread Information