New Gear Head is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Will Test Kill Cardio Endurance?

Getting ready to run a Test/Deca cycle and have read of people crapping out during hard sets.This concerns me because I have a physical agility test coming up that is fairly demanding for the fire dept. will this stack kill me when I run it. Will keeping up with my cardio work?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if anything i thought it would make higher endurance, not sure who is getting less endurance with juice unless their smoking and eating like ****...? jmho

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Read a post, some dude did squats and it put him out for 5-10 min. others said it was due to bp increase and added water, assuming higher work load for the heart, just want others experiences to make sure

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Well with a good clean diet he wouldn't have that high blood pressure.

custom fit is offline Member
    no but tren kills mine

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I don't believe test will kill cardio endurance, at least not for me. My first cycle I rapidly gained weight on test prop, the new weight made me short of breath and killed my cardio. I guess it's all on how much weight you put on, how fast.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    I don't believe test will kill cardio endurance, at least not for me. My first cycle I rapidly gained weight on test prop, the new weight made me short of breath and killed my cardio. I guess it's all on how much weight you put on, how fast.

That's pretty contradictory. It didnt kill your cardio endurance but the new weight made you short of breath and then you state it killed your cardio. So what are you trying to say here bud.

The test prop i did on my first cycle brought me from 150-180 very rapidly, I am now 170lbs. While on cycle I did cardio and it got progressivley harder and harder to keep the same pace all the time. In short I believe that test does nothing for cardio, it's all about the weight gain off it. Gain too much too fast, and your cardio will suffer.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    my muscle stamina is increased by leaps and bounds. That is the length of time between sets can be decreased w/o negaive effects on strength for the next set. As far as endurance I can't tell a difference either way.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do cardio from the start you should be ok, If its a once and a while thing you may be screwed. Dbol kills me, I cramp up when on dbol.

That was my mistake, by the time I was done my cycle I could barely jog a mile at a decent pace anymore. I fixed that on my new cycle, cardio ED for at least 20min.

Thread Information