Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    the way I see it, if you are gonna juice, why screw yourself up even more by drinking, I mean your liver is already workin overtime while u are on cycle, why mess it up even more. Even natural, you are workin so hard to maintain your body and you mess it up with alcohol or weed or coke. I am a college student, I realized this, so the last 3 weeks of school I quit everything. And no joke I felt great, I didn't want to drink, worked well for finals too..

Executioner is offline Banned
    Too much marijuana is bad... but smoking a small bowl of potent marijuana after a workout later on at night isn't harmful whatsoever. Smoking pot morning, noon, night is detrimental, but taking a couple hits at the end of the day isn't going to harm anything.

Other than that, if you're gonna party get some GHB or Xanax, stay away from alcohol. And I mean if you're gonna party like once a month, not everyday.

The point being to keep the partying to a minimum. Get yourself a cycle whore be content bangin her for a while.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    moderation is key. imo u should stay away from all the above until your off cycle..

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    I totally disagree with this sh*t i mean dude i smoked for 5 years solid and heavy at least a 1/4 oz a day. Weed is not physically addictive i know first hand i dont care about any studies. Smoking is just stupid period! Weed or butts i mean they hold u back in a sense plus u stink. I am not defending smoking at all i quit totally. And i was not addicted believe me noone goes to rehab for friggin weed! lol
    1.both my friend and his father went to N/A for smoking WEED!
    2.not that many people check themselves into rehab because most people are in denial and think it is harmless.(people follow along like mindless sheep)
    3.if you wasted money on smoking 1/4 oz of weed for 5 years i don't think you're a very smart guy to begin with.
    4.finally , with you not being a very smart guy to begin with i don't expect you to care about any studies(it's funny how the really ignorant and close minded people think they know everything).
    5.then reason you smoked for 5 years and didn't think you were addicted is because you were too dumb to realize.
    6.if there is nothing wrong with smokin,then WHY DID YOU QUIT? DUH! probably because you couldn't afford it mr. PHD!
    7.why don't you call up N/A and ask them how many people go for weed! IDIOT
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 05-19-2004 at 07:04 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    1.both my friend and his father went to N/A for smoking WEED!
    2.not that many people check themselves into rehab because most people are in denial and think it is harmless.(people follow along like mindless sheep)
    3.if you wasted money on smoking 1/4 oz of weed for 5 years i don't think you're a very smart guy to begin with.
    4.finally , with you not being a very smart guy to begin with i don't expect you to care about any studies(it's funny how the really ignorant and close minded people think they know everything).
    5.then reason you smoked for 5 years and didn't think you were addicted is because you were too dumb to realize.
    6.if there is nothing wrong with smokin,then WHY DID YOU QUIT? DUH! probably because you couldn't afford it mr. PHD!
    7.why don't you call up N/A and ask them how many people go for weed! IDIOT
    I can't believe this thread is still kickin. I really can't believe we got to the subject of coke either. Flabby, you obviously have not smoked much at all if not ever. It's evident by your blind position on this subject. I will agree that it's not for everyone but this junk you wrote is just down right retarded.
    if you don't believe keep smokin and remember this thread in a couple of years(that's if you can with all that weed) and then you will understand.by the way it also can't be good for you when you work out i mean come on ! bad posture is one of the main side effects of a habitual weed smoker not to mention poor motivation,and laziness! i think all you guys defending it are addicted,and in denial.sorry i would rather spend my money on gear and cigarettes.
    I've quit before for over a year. And decided that it didn't give me enough of a noticeable advantage in my cardio or sport and decided I would go back to smoking some. Bad posture a side effect of weed. Pfff... Laziness, again is all in what you want to do with yourself. If we wanted to discuss this your way I would say, "I think your wrong and just in denial and probably stupid because you don't agree with me!" When you get down to it there are conflicting studies for both sides but the general consensus is that it is not physically addictive, it is much more a mental thing. And by the way, smoking cigarette's is retarded, but not for that 15 year old high school loser reason you think us sterotypical pot heads say. But that's your choice, and I couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I can't believe this thread is still kickin. I really can't believe we got to the subject of coke either. Flabby, you obviously have not smoked much at all if not ever. It's evident by your blind position on this subject. I will agree that it's not for everyone but this junk you wrote is just down right retarded. I've quit before for over a year. And decided that it didn't give me enough of a noticeable advantage in my cardio or sport and decided I would go back to smoking some. Bad posture a side effect of weed. Pfff... Laziness, again is all in what you want to do with yourself. If we wanted to discuss this your way I would say, "I think your wrong and just in denial and probably stupid because you don't agree with me!" When you get down to it there are conflicting studies for both sides but the general consensus is that it is not physically addictive, it is much more a mental thing. And by the way, smoking cigarette's is retarded, but not for that 15 year old high school loser reason you think us sterotypical pot heads say. But that's your choice, and I couldn't care less.
    HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE JUST ABOUT THE SAME OPINION AS EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS! BY THE WAY THE SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT CAME UP WITH THE MARIJUANA STUDIES CAME UP WITH YOUR STEROID STUDIES (DOCTORS,SCIENTISTS) KEEP SMOKIN JACK@SS AND I'LL BE SEEING YOU IN HELL!

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE JUST ABOUT THE SAME OPINION AS EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS! BY THE WAY THE SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT CAME UP WITH THE MARIJUANA STUDIES CAME UP WITH YOUR STEROID STUDIES (DOCTORS,SCIENTISTS) KEEP SMOKIN JACK@SS AND I'LL BE SEEING YOU IN HELL!
    That's about what I expected for a response. I'm talking about scientific studies too when I say there is conflicting eveidence. But hey, I'm right and you're wrong because I'm so much smarter than you and you're stupid and in hell. Wow, that felt so cool to do. I'm glad we engaged in intelligent conversation.

And hell isn't real by the way. It's something they made up to scare you in to not trying something to find out anything about it so you can remain in the dark on the subject. Hmmm.....

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    And hell isn't real by the way. It's something they made up to scare you in to not trying something to find out anything about it so you can remain in the dark on the subject. Hmmm.....

oh God (no pun intended), thats a good arguement to keep this thread alive....

Psalms 27:1...nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    oh God (no pun intended), thats a good arguement to keep this thread alive....

Psalms 27:1...nuff said
    HHahahaha I know. Not even really a stance of mine. Did you find that hook up you needed last night?

That's about what I expected for a response. I'm talking about scientific studies too when I say there is conflicting eveidence. But hey, I'm right and you're wrong because I'm so much smarter than you and you're stupid and in hell. Wow, that felt so cool to do. I'm glad we engaged in intelligent conversation.
    yeah, your so smart that you couldn't even see the sarcasm in "see you in hell" if there was a hell do you think i would really want to go! duh!

puff, puff!

Ryanc is offline New Member
    Hey flabby... chill out dude, really. Take a deep breath and relax. I like you're avatar though...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    HHahahaha I know. Not even really a stance of mine. Did you find that hook up you needed last night?
    Nope...sometimes when the well runs dry it runs really dry

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanc
    Hey flabby... chill out dude, really. Take a deep breath and relax. I like you're avatar though...
    this is a conversation for tacos and burritos...........NACHOS!

J/K

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i dunno if this has been covored but smokin pot on cycle i believe i read it promotes u having a better chance of getting gyno, and btw doesn't smoking pot drop ur test levels

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    promotes u having a better chance of getting gyno, and btw doesn't smoking pot drop ur test levels
    this is HIGHLY untrue.... do a few searchs on the internet and on bodybuilding.com, that is a totally ridiclous idea

as for smoking pot before working out, I do it often, and so do a lot of my friends, i find the intensity is way better and im way more focused on the movement and the muscle contraction..... peace

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    i dunno if this has been covored but smokin pot on cycle i believe i read it promotes u having a better chance of getting gyno, and btw doesn't smoking pot drop ur test levels
    SMOKING POT DOES LOWER YOUR SPERM COUNT.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel
    this is HIGHLY untrue.... do a few searchs on the internet and on bodybuilding.com, that is a totally ridiclous idea

as for smoking pot before working out, I do it often, and so do a lot of my friends, i find the intensity is way better and im way more focused on the movement and the muscle contraction..... peace
    yes pot does increase ur chance of getting gyno if ur prone to getting gyno

and yes pot does lower ur test levels
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
    not tryin to get touchy but just stating the facts

LIKE I SAID BEFORE ...KEEP SMOKIN' ...... WHILE I GET BIGGER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information