New Gear Head is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Time Frame for Gyno to Start?

If a person is predisposed to get gyno, how long on average would it take for symptoms to develop?Running 500mg/wk Test-E, could a person start the test and be okay for a week or two before the Nolva showed up?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If a person is predisposed to get gyno, how long on average would it take for symptoms to develop?Running 500mg/wk Test-E, could a person start the test and be okay for a week or two before the Nolva showed up?
    bro don't even think about starting a cycle without your PCT in your hand, you don't know that you won't get gyno mid-cycle, don't risk b!tch tits!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro you should ALWAYS ALWAYS have everything that you are going to run in a cycle on hand before you start ANYTHING. You are most likely fine, but a buddy of mine just got over a nice case of Gyno, good thing he caught it in time.

If you can wait for the nolva to get there.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    If u have juiced before and had no symptoms with the same amount u r gonna use i would say yes its ok! In fact i dont use anything when im on juice because i dont have bad sides and i recover well but i am an exception. So be careful!

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Test is first time, deca done before with no sides.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can't predict (sp?) when estrogen will start binding to your receptor sites......... Never run a cycle without anti-e's but if you know you are predisposed to gyno then you should wait the 2 weeks for the nolva to come in.

IMO it doesn't matter if you ran the same dosages last cycle and signs of gyno showed up in week 8 or not at all........ When using gear you have to be ready to take care of all sides because they could show up any time or not at all.

Thread Information