Luke_A_D is offline New Member

Should i stop this first cycle

Hi
    Sorry this is a long winded post but hopefully someone can help me or point me where to go
    I was gonna pull out of my cycle already and wait.
    im 24. 5'9 and 177lbs about 7-10% b/f on a v.small frame. Im a semi pro soccer player
    Been weight training seriously for around 4 yrs.

Currently in 1st week of planned cycle

DECA 400mg/wk wks 1-8
    Vit B-6 200mg/ED wks 1-14
    Clomid as recomended wks 11-14.

I have had my first injection last week and like the fool that i am only discovered this website in the last week. So i have been researching my cycle. I wanted to try and increase the intensity of my training and strength and i had originaly heard DECA could provide this with lesser side effects. I also new that some pro soccer players and sprinters such as Linford Christie had tested positive for nandrolone . So i thought it must be useful and i was also told that if my diet was clean i could probably keep on 2-3lbs of mass from the cycle.

I have since discovered that DECA may give me some gains but it will mainly be water retention. It will shut me down hard and maybe give me gyno still and bromo is expensive. It is also pretty pointless unles im using testosterone .

The problem is i dot want to put on excessive gains and havnt been overly blessed in the lower leg department although i spend most of my time squatting, leg pressing and calf raising. I goal was to make gains before i start a new job abroad. (the clomid therapy would begin 1 wk after i start).

I am currently in pretty good shape and still feel like im growing from normal lifting and just put on around 3-5lb from improving my protein intake at the end of my soccer season

The questions i would like to know are that would i see any results from deca only in training volume or mass gains apart from deca dick?

Should i add testosterone? I still feel that im showing signs of adolescence as i only shave once a week would suppressing my natural testosterone be stupid at this time?

My source was a former competitive body builder and was certain i would be fine with this dose although he recommended stacking

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Luke
    great site

jmp51483 is offline Member
    You shouldn't even run Deca alone bro... Is this your first cycle also I am assuming?? I would stop now and re-plan your cycle... Gotta have the Test in there somewhere.

I would run Test E and the Deca if you have to use the Deca.. Just make sure the Test is 100mg higher than the deca.. so 500mg of test a week and 400 mg of deca a week..

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    You shouldn't even run Deca alone bro... Is this your first cycle also I am assuming?? I would stop now and re-plan your cycle... Gotta have the Test in there somewhere.

I would run Test E and the Deca if you have to use the Deca.. Just make sure the Test is 100mg higher than the deca.. so 500mg of test a week and 400 mg of deca a week..
    yep.

Thanks bro
    Yeah it is my first ever cycle. Im gonna pull the plug til i some test. Is deca of no use then on its own or is it because it shuts u down?

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    yes. i would regroup

test and decca isnt bad for a first cycle. If you want to get your money worth out of your gear. you need to plan ahead, on your diet, your workout,length of cycle,cardio.etc.

You cant just pick up some gear and say ok i wanna grow but not that much. It dont work that way.

What are your goals.. what do you want out of your training and gear, time and money?

these are very important. Steriods are not miracle drugs.

Research this board and bigdogbodybuilding, you will get tons of input

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Oh yea forgot to tell you... start your PCT 2 weeks after last Test injection... if you need help with that also let us know.

Deca shuts you down extremely hard... The gains vs. effects of Deca just don't even out when you run it by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_A_D
    Thanks bro
    Yeah it is my first ever cycle. Im gonna pull the plug til i some test. Is deca of no use then on its own or is it because it shuts u down?

everyones body is different. I have known several to use only decca. Some got shut down some didnt. Test would be a great way to avoid the problems that decca alone poses. do a search for decca and test cycle. that would be a good first time cycle to run with great gains

Thanks. I see
    My goals are more about symmetry i need to develop some calves i have severe high calf syndrome and mybe just a little more mass all over but they are mainly localised areas i wanna target. My weak parts keep getting stronger but are not chieving the growth i want. Thats why i thought mild A/S use may benefit me here. More planning needed.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if your only looking to gain 2-3lbs, u can do that without the use of AAS easily.its all in your diet bro.

its either all or nothing in my opinion.

The misconception of steroid use is a severe problem. 1,2maybe not even 3 cycles will allow you to look how you want.

IMO your cycle is 25% your work out is 25% your diet is 45% and cardio 5%

all of these must be spot on and on a regular basis. You cannot expect to do a cycle and see the gains you want. I may takes years to finally get everything where it is suppose to be. It has taken some bro several years to finally see were the mistakes were being made.

Dont concentrate on one area. Do your full workout, with as much weight as you can, especially on your meat and potatoes,,i.e shoulders press,flat bench,leg press etc.

You have to force your muscle groups to grow.

Also should you refrain from using A/S until your body has fully reached adulthood because would your natural test and G/H production still be high? Perhaps more like 10lbs but i wanna see it in my lower extremities

in all reality..yes.

big_mike is offline Member
    if you only want to make small gains, i feel you could do that naturally, and quite easily at that. Start deadlifting, and go extra heavy on your leg days, i guarantee you will gain weight if you eat well, and get good rest.

I only stiff deadlift now for my hamstrings (220lbs x 6) i used to do roman and sumo but stopped cos my back was getting too thick for my legs and my ass too big. My ankle is so skinny it is not much bigger than wrist yet i can squat 140kg (300lbs) x 8 and leg press 400kgs (880lbs) x 8. For what im lifting my legs dont really grow. My upper body looks like i lift all the time yet ive stopped benching cos my chest just grows stupid. You must be right it must be my diet. What annoys me is when people see me and say to me you should train your legs i do my thighs twice a wk and calves 2-3 wk. Is there anything u would recommend?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    switch to a 5x5 routine and go HEAVY...instead of reps of 8 @ 880 switch to reps of 5 with 1000lbs...work quads once a week and hams once a week...this worked for me

Thread Information