Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Peter is offline Associate Member

A few questions about the newest scammer = Proline..

Hey bro's I'm sure most have you heard that Proline has recently turned scammer. My question is has anyone used any of his stuff that they recieved in the past few months? And if so, what are your results with it. I have 5 of prolines eq the low mg/ml line and I am a little hesitant to use it because of his recent decision to turn scammer. I am thinking about getting it tested. Lmk what you think.
    -jr14
    **AND BTW DO NOT ORDER FROM PROLINE**

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if have the lab info if you want to get them tested. lemme know

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Is the verdict in that he turned scammer??? or is it still just a good assumption.

I am using proline's test cyp right now that i got about 5 weeks ago. Seems to be working quite well

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    if have the lab info if you want to get them tested. lemme know
    also how much do you have to give and what is the price to get it tested

KeyMastur is offline VET
    100 bucks, 2 cc's

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Worst case scenario is that its just oil. And yeah, hes been called out on at least 5 larger boards, with no reply for more than 2 weeks. Id say hes either dead or turned scammer. Anyways, if i were you, id unload it and buy reputable gear elsewhere. There are still a lot of proline supporters that will buy up his gear in a minute. Get what you can, then turn around and buy something legit.

Roid

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i would say he's turned scammer, i sent a mod a message in reference to it already. we havent received any emails or packs since late april. he hasnt picked up any of his WU transfers since april also. bros have begun to pull their money back from the WU cuz he hasnt picked any of his transfers up. i was one of the unlucky ones and im out almost 2k. hard to tell other bros who trusted me with their cash that PL went scammer. im in a tough spot based on all of this. guess its true when they say all sources are scammers, just matter of time when.

i just hate losing 2 cc's

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Proline always had a rep for coming through...

Granted his service IMO was always way to long

for a domestic source... No reason that it should

take 2-3 weeks ever for a domestic, but that is

what he was known for more times then not, but

before you go yelling scammer there needs to be

more proof and also I think this needs to come from

the mods, not members posting it openly...

I know there is alot of talk on all the boards and some

mods are talking also, but like I said there needs to be

more proof before you label the guy a scammer...
    Last edited by Jack87; 05-18-2004 at 07:08 PM.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    i would say he's turned scammer, i sent a mod a message in reference to it already. we havent received any emails or packs since late april. he hasnt picked up any of his WU transfers since april also. bros have begun to pull their money back from the WU cuz he hasnt picked any of his transfers up. i was one of the unlucky ones and im out almost 2k. hard to tell other bros who trusted me with their cash that PL went scammer. im in a tough spot based on all of this. guess its true when they say all sources are scammers, just matter of time when.
    That makes no sense bro. If he was a scammer he would have picked up all of the western union transfers. He wouldnt just leave them there. Obviously something is wrong here. He is either backed up or is in the hospital or on vacation. IF HE WAS A SCAMMER ALL OF THOSE WU TRANSFERS WOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED UP IN A MINUTE AND YOU WOULD HAVE NO GEAR. BUT INSTEAD THEY ARE SITTING THERE WAITING FOR YOU TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

Im having good gains and everything, but i hate being worried.

james55555 is offline Junior Member

Ho?

I was about to use them because favorite ironbrand is gone. Does anyone know what happend to good old iron?

BIGOX is offline New Member
    how do we know he is not busted? there are alot of people waiting on orders, witch means there is alot of info out there. we need to find out what is going on for sure and then go from there. i would mush rather him turn scammer then the other option! please, if anyone gets some good info, keep us all posted.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know I heard he was moving operations for whatever
    reason... I think if he was busted that we would all know
    that news asap... As far as why he was moving, maybe
    there was a little heat on the way who knows...

BIGOX is offline New Member
    i hope you are right and all is good. as i said we just need to keep each other updated as soon as we know anything new.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I was told 2wks ago it was going out.Nothing!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am allowing this to stay at this point. As we get info we will pass it on but I would put a hold on any future orders until we know more.

so do you guys know anything that we dont?

Thanks
    BWhit

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Arrow

This is one reason why I never have anything to do with UG stuff...sooner or later stuff like this happens more often than not. I think it is a bit premature to be yelling 'scammer' here though, I know of some things about this (as I am sure some of the mods do to) but I'm keeping my hole zipped until further things develop...time will tell...as it usually does.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    awwwww $hit ya'll holding out? some of us are out some serious cash cuz of him. Spill it to us.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    awwwww $hit ya'll holding out? some of us are out some serious cash cuz of him. Spill it to us.
    Wait it out bro...I recently waited over a month for an order...give some more time...then you'll know for sure. patience man, patience.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds odd, but i dunno if the dude was a scammer he;d have cashed the wu transfers asap imo

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Proline always had a rep for coming through...

Granted his service IMO was always way to long

for a domestic source... No reason that it should

take 2-3 weeks ever for a domestic, but that is

what he was known for more times then not, but

before you go yelling scammer there needs to be

more proof and also I think this needs to come from

the mods, not members posting it openly...

I know there is alot of talk on all the boards and some

mods are talking also, but like I said there needs to be

more proof before you label the guy a scammer...

thank you, you beat me to saying it. I am tired of guys coming on here yeloing scammer of calling so and so bitches cause there order has not going through or for whatever impatient reson. Take this stuff up with the mods and have them deal with it, they have a better handle on this than you do. All you doing is acting like a childish ass by coming on here a screamin you didnt get you stuff.

If the mods come to a conclusion that PL turned scammer it will spread faster and hold more weight than anybody else.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bros, I don't think that he has turned into a scammer either. I just recieved some good from him about 4 weeks ago, about $2g's worth. If he was going to start scamming he would have ran with my money. Hell I sent the cash straight to him through the mail, and not WU, so if he was going to scam he definitly would have taking that $2000.00. The gear that I received is also legit, so I didn't get scammed there either. I am worried though because I can't get in touch with him either, and he was my main provider.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I don't really think he turned scammer...not yet anyway, BUT what amazes me is that all of you guys still order from him when you know he's never on time with his goods.
    His TA time has been questionable at best and has been for over a year now.
    My advice to all of you in the future is to stay away from sources like this...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, i'll say it may be a little premature to be screaming scammer. i'm not sure if he's been answering emails at all, which is worrysome... but as MBaraso said, there have been enough ?'s about his T/A time, especially for the past month or so... i don't understand why anyone would have ordered from him recently.

seriously, good luck to everyone with money out there with PL, and i hope this doesn't become another RT.

Executioner is offline Banned
    Hey bro's I'm sure most have you heard that Proline has recently turned scammer. My question is has anyone used any of his stuff that they recieved in the past few months? And if so, what are your results with it. I have 5 of prolines eq the low mg/ml line and I am a little hesitant to use it because of his recent decision to turn scammer. I am thinking about getting it tested. Lmk what you think.
    Hey bro I think you're an idiot for passing judgement on someone who's been such a solid, reliable source for so long. You need to hold your tongue until all of us know exactly what's going on, obviously he's not scamming people there is a problem. He's only human, things can happen to him too. Give it time.

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I don't really think he turned scammer...not yet anyway, BUT what amazes me is that all of you guys still order from him when you know he's never on time with his goods.

Bro, I have never had a problem with his T/A, I have been ordering from him for about 2 years now, and I always have my gear within 10 days.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso

i totally agree with you, my sources are all straigtforward and very professional when it comes to this business..

Quote Originally Posted by t-rex
    Bro, I have never had a problem with his T/A, I have been ordering from him for about 2 years now, and I always have my gear within 10 days.
    Well he must like you then..
    I've seen countless threads on countless boards about him, and his TA time "for most" is questionable at best.
    I'm not trying to put down PL, I know his products are good, but a good source in my book responds to emails in a timely fashion, and makes a return in 2-4 days after funds are received. It seems he doesn't practice this.
    Personally I'd rather pay alittle extra $ and get my goods on time then pay cheap prices and have to wait a month.
    His problem for outstanding orders has been addressed so many times in the past year on numorus boards, by numorus parties, and the answer he gives are all the same...It's always "he's backed up with orders". Well the solution to that problem is the obvious: Don't take anymore orders.
    When a source can't handle his workload he should not except anyone's cash. That's the whole point of doing a "Stock check". Him continuing to except funds from people when he can't produce the product is poor business practice in my eyes.
    And I'll say it again...I'm not trying to put PL down. I'm just voiceing my personal opinion about his services.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I ordered form him awhile back and his T/A and CS skills sucked, so I wouldn't use him again. I am just curious who are you guys going to turn to now that PL is obviously out of the picture? (Not a source request{have em, don't need 'em} just curious what everyone will be using now that PL stuff is out)

im assuming other UG labs with better service...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Im not giving up hope, just cause Im a nice guy... but I dont think ill see my $1200 or my gear ever again... poop

Have you guys ever bothered to go over to open source posting boards and take a look at all of the threads that pertain to PL?
    I just was at one and did a search and turned up a bunch of long threads...all negative. Some of them going back over a year..>But yet you guys still chose to use him.
    And I know your probably thinking that the guys that had negative stuff to say about his TA time are rival sources but that's not the case, alot of them are bro's I've known for awhile vets, mods etc. that gain nothing by saying negative things about him.
    Not trying to flame anyone, but if you guys took the time to do some research and see what other bros have to say about him you wouldn't be in this situation.
    And for those of you that have orders out and he hasn't picked up the money from WU I'd strongly suggest you go back to WU and pick your funds back up...Find a new source and use that money to get your goods.

I've gotta agree, I've never seen much good said on boards about PL service, just a lot of angry customers.

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Is it possible that he could have gotten busted? What do you think?
    -peter1

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    -peter1
    makes you think that he may have if he still has not picked up some of his WU transfers

-peter1
    makes you think that he may have if he still has not picked up some of his WU transfers

i think alotttt of people would have gotten the news if PL was busted by now.

-peter1
    Anythings possible but there's nothing concrete on that...Yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information