RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member

Got Stuff Need Help??

O.K. HERE GOES.I HAVE DECA ,WINNY TABS,WINNY DEPOT,AND D-BOL.I HAVE NEVER DONE ROIDS,SO WHAT SHOULD I START WITH?? OH AND PLAN ON GETTING NOLVADEX ,DO I NEED CLOMID?PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Gear101 is offline Member
    One of the first rules of gear is to have everything you need befor you start... looks like your short two or three things... and not to flame you, but take my word on this... you need to read some more about gear ... two or three weeks of reading up on it would do you the world of good and you will get alot more out of your cycle....
    Last edited by Gear101; 02-02-2002 at 08:49 AM.

viper is offline Member
    there are several cycles with them products on the board already...read the back posts and put together a cycle and we will be glad to help you adjust it....viper

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Gear101
    two or three weeks of reading up on it would do you the world of good and you will get alot more out of your cycle....
    Amen G101.

Dude...do some research. You don't just buy stuff come here and say. Tell me what to do...this isn't the Sony Store and we're not a help desk.

You don't need to use the tabs (save the winny tabs and dbol for later). A good beginners stack would be deca /winstrol depot.
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week
    weeks 3-8 winstrol @ 50mg/EOD
    Clomid 3 weeks after last shot of deca 300mg day1, 100mg x 10 days, 50mg x 10 days.
    Nolvadex is always good to have but you probably won't need it.

Please please please do some reading on this first bro...it really is for your own good.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Amen G101.

Dude...do some research. You don't just buy stuff come here and say. Tell me what to do...this isn't the Sony Store and we're not a help desk.

Please please please do some reading on this first bro...it really is for your own good.
    This is some very good advise bro. Listen to what they are saying. If you do not even know what to do with what you got, How do you what you have is really what you got? In other words if I am selling fakes then I want to talk to you.

THEY ARE NOT FAKES ALREADY CHECKED ON IT,SOUNDS GOOD ABOUT WINNY/DECA AND TABS AT END.BUT I WAS THINKING ABOUT 200mg ON THE DECA INSTEAD OF 400mg.

Well what are your stats bro.....how old? How tall? Weight? Years training? How is your diet?

Unless you are very small initially 200mg is pretty light...too light IMO...I recommend 400mg/week and if you have to postpone your cycle to get more deca ....do it. Listen, I'm helping you because I want you to be safe, but please help yourself and research these substances further. You HAVE TO know what yopu're putting in your body bro.
    Good luck and get us those stats.

Gear101 is offline Member
    hey man read this one more time

POST by PETE

You don't need to use the tabs (save the winny tabs and dbol for later). A good beginners stack would be deca /winstrol depot.
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week
    weeks 3-8 winstrol @ 50mg/EOD
    Clomid 3 weeks after last shot of deca 300mg day1, 100mg x 10 days, 50mg x 10 days.
    Nolvadex is always good to have but you probably won't need it.

not mess around with the shit unless you have a spare liver laying around the house!!!!!!!!!!!

two things to read up on first copy and paste these words and scearch them

1) milk thistle
    2) drinking winny

this would be a good start.. if you need some help

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me that you don't have your clomid yet. Don't start anything untill you have everything. A lot of the time you see guys start a cycle and figure they can get things as they go, but when it turns out that your in the middle of a cycle and cant get your clomid, then what ya ganna do ? IMO put a order in for your clomid and read, and read, read untill ya just can't read no mo. Then ask questions ontop of that? then maybe a little more reading.

Good luck bro.
    Take your time with it,

oilfueled is offline New Member
    Listen to ther advice bro, don't start until you have everything you need, deffinately do some more research to figure out what you want and need.
    good luck bro

Originally posted by sk*

i didn't think nolva could do anything against deca ?
    My bad sk* Nolva will not battle the progesterone sides from deca, but winny should control it. That's why timing the start of winny 2 weeks in is a good idea. However, hang on to the nolva, because there will come a day when you need it (or at least need to have it)

I'm 28,5'8,165 have a decent diet "not perfect".and I am getting clomid. I would still like to do 200mg of deca .So I should use the d-bol and winny tabs later together?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need 400 mg of deca per week. You WILL NOT be satisfied with 200mg/week.

So does this mean I have to shoot deca twice?

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Deca is a slow ester, you could get away with once a week, but i would reccomend takin a 200mg shot every 3.5 days, or mon wed if you wanna go by the calendar. Id also reccomend tapering the last week or 2. To some ppl deca is a bit hard on the junk, so i would run 400mg@wk 1-7, 300mg@wk8, and 200mg@wk9 That way if your one of those people youll recover a bit easier than runnin w/o a taper.
    Krash

Nico is offline Associate Member
    why do you guys even bother?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Nico
    why do you guys even bother?
    Doing what?

Thread Information