falker is offline Associate Member

Night time protien absorbtion

I'm sitting here looking at the cieling and started getting worried that my bodie already used up the 40 g's I drank at 8:00 (10:22 now)
    so I drank another 22 g's.
    Am I doing my body right? I'm so paranoid that I'm not eating enough at night.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    I don't believe you need to be that paranoid. Just keep your protein high through out the day. A protein shake before bedtime is good, especially if you get hungry around 8 or so like most of us do. Draw your protein from various sources and you'll be fine.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    you should be having meals bruh, shakes arent enough, if you sense hunger before 2 hours you arent eating enough

falker is offline Associate Member
    Oh man, I'm getting tired of eating!
    It's hard taking in 4000 calories!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falker
    Oh man, I'm getting tired of eating!
    It's hard taking in 4000 calories!
    You're right, it is. You would be better off with solid food in your stomach. I always try to eat 2 hours after a shake because it gets processed fast. You know what would be good for you? Start eating cottage cheese (low fat of course) for you last meal 5 min before bed. Just 2 servings (20g's Protein and ~20g's of carbs). Reason being is that it is the slowest protein to break down of them all and therefore will last longer for you in your stomach and therefore will be better for bridging your last meal to your breakfast with the least proteinless down time. I eat that and drink a protein shake just before bed sometimes. Gives you about 40-50g's to work with through to night. Shake protein will go right away and then the caseinate slowly through the night.

Thread Information