PimpestJ is offline New Member

I have a Question

I am trying to find a good steroid for me and my friend that has minimal side effects, but has good gains and you keep thos gains. I was thinking of taking DECA -DURABOLIN but I don't know if someone could reply and help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    PimpestJ

Trap is offline New Member
    Hit that research botton, It will help you figure out what AS is right for you, you have not stated your goal or your stat. Trap

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    what are your stats, age and training/cycle history?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by bigkev
    what are your stats, age and training/cycle history?
    Looks like

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 190
    Body Fat %: 10%
    Training Experience: about 7 years

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Search in the Drug Profiles, they're all there!

ok I bench about 260 squat about 455 and clean about 235 and I would like to increase my weight and strength for football and water retention is not a problem so does any one no of a good stack that will give me good gains and ones that I will keep?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well on gear there is no such thing as "Minimum sides", but Deca is supposed to be the gear of choice (if there is a such thing as Minimum side effects). The only problem is, I wouldn't recommend doing deca by itself. Deca is better if you stack it with something else. My fav is dbol , course Dbol has tons of sides. Look at the "cycles for novice" on the board when you first come to the website. I have been doing gear now for about 2 years off and on, but this seemed to help me alot, with my choices and also gives you an idea of what most guys do. I still go to this every now and then to see what I might want to try in my cycle next. personally, I would suggest doing research asking folks on the board, and do your gear correctly, (don't over do it), and I think you will find that your sides will be the best you can find with gear. if you are looking to get stronger, test is always the best. (a little rhym there). But again, the sides are there. Fortunately, that is the nature of the beast. But start off slow and small doses until your body builds up tolerance, talk to some of the guys here on the boards, they are very helpful and before you know it, you will have more knowledge than you never thought possible. Good luck bra..

ok here is my stack
    Anavar
    Halotestin
    Equipose
    Andriol
    Clomid

Please tell me if this is a good stack and I need a schedule to like for how many weeks should I take them. My goal is to gain weight and muscle mass and keep my gains water retention is not a problem ethier. Also tell me if there is a better As for the ones I have. Alright thanks

Gear101 is offline Member
    Deca /test cy/ winny are good

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro it sounds like you need to do some research. Anidrol isn't good for a 1st cycle. Especially stacked w/ Halo's.

M

Thread Information