jeeptj97 is offline New Member

Angry Help on my NOlvAdex

I was gonna start my nolva today, and decided to try to suspend it better because it had flakes floating around in it and some was stuck to the bottom. So like i read, i heated up some water till it almost boiled and sat the vial down in there and let it sit in there for bout 10 mins then took it out, and instead of it being white and flakey like before, it was clear and all the white was stuck to the bottom, and it wont come off when i shake it. What do i do now? DO i try to heat it up again, i may have let it sit to long in the water? i dont know but help if you can!

falker is offline Associate Member
    Nolva is taken orally, a little suspended particles wouldn't hurt!
    You probably ruined it, heating it up means just warming it up, not boiling or almost boiling it!
    Try popping the cap and stirring it maybee.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro I had to do the same thing for mine(PNP)I think you may gotten it to hot and if it stuck to bottom you may be screwed, but thats just my opinion. You may need to get you some more ASAP so you can start PCT. I barely heated mine up for a few minutes now it is just fine. Did you keep shaking it while it was still hot, if you did not that is the reason it stuck mine tried to but I just kept shaking it until it cooled down. Hope this helps for nest time anyway. Try MS brand it is fully suspended when you buy it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You do not need to heat up the Nolvadex from PNP......... What ever they are using to suspend it in isn't holding it and PNP has stated to just shake the vial and then measure what you need.

I would get more because unless you are able to get all the crystals that are stuck to the bottom of the vial free again it eill be more than likely under dosed.

jeeptj97 is offline New Member

STIR'd it up

Well after shaking it alot, only a small section in the center of the bottom of the vial came loose and was floating around, so i took the top off and stirred the stuck portion on the bottom and it all broke apart and is now in little granules, like real fine sand it looks like. Now its just piled up and sits on the bottom of the bottle, like one of those snow globe things,,, when i shake it up it goes back down to the bottom... i may try heating it again,,, not near as much heat and shaking it... i hope i can get it right, i dont wanna spend more $$$ but it may be what i ahve to do... anyone know if it will still work?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    What about prolines liquid nolvadex , does it need to be heated?

Thread Information