sonofagun is offline Associate Member

inject into bicep???

Im having trouble getting my biceps to grow. I almost look disproportioned. Im built well everywhere else but my biceps. Will injecting into the bicep stimulate growth, and would I have to hit both arms?

barbarian is offline Banned
    no lol NO

What the fu#* is so funny? Is this a valid question or am I crazy?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Dude, listen i have the same problem and there is nothing you can really do about it except get a real good bicep workout.

Make sure you go all the way down with your curls and dont cheat. That is the worst thing you can do. Full range of motion is extremely important. when coming to the top squeeze your bicep like your posing for like a second then go down nice and slowly the key is nice full movements.
    Well, there is a place for cheating, but yeah, for the most part use good form.

Also, i also done know what is so funny about the question. It is possible that site injecting into the bicep will stretch the fascia and cause "growth" However, dont get that mixed up with the gear really causing localized growth.

Thank you guys. Then why site inject at all?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    The only reason i shoot in other places is plain and simple site rotation

barbarian is offline Banned
    its not gona make your arms grow.. this is a misconception..only if its synthol...the amount of oil needed to sctreach the facia wouldnt fit willingly into the bicept..its a waste of time
    Last edited by barbarian; 05-17-2004 at 05:41 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    synthol...greg valentino...urghhh

injecting in the biceps would hurt like **** id imagine:|

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Site injections do help to strecth the fascia tissue around the muscle, very much the same idea as synthol allowing room for the muslce to grow and fill into... At least that's my experience from doing them on a regular basis... Plus you need to rotate injections anyway, which is where site injections come into play...

Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun

ChicOnSwole is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    synthol...greg valentino...urghhh

injecting in the biceps would hurt like **** id imagine:|
    It's not that painful.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

ChicOnSwole

Moderator: BigDogBodybuilding.com

I'll go ahead and post my thoughts on this just like I do every time the topic comes up....

Don't confuse site injecting in general for site injecting to promote localized growth. Injecting most any gear into a muscle will have no more impact on that muscle than any other muscle....because it is attached to an ester. For it to become active and able to bind ARs, it must get into the blood stream and become de-esterified. Once this occurs, it's carried via the bloodstream to ARs all over the body and binds at random. However, if you inject test suspension into a muscle, it's free to bind ARs immediately, and there is a very high ratio of test:AR in the muscle into which it was injected. This means there is a far greater potential for positive bindings to occur and carry out their effects at that site.

As far as simply having the volume of the injection stretch fascia and promote expresion of MGF, I'm not sold on that being significant.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    mostly rotating injection spots for me. get your tri's bigger makes the appearance of your arms overall bigger.

lousygenes is offline Junior Member
    OK, I'll speak from experience. I've got the same problem; my biceps develop very poorly compared to the rest of my body. I tried biceps injections with sust and primobolan depot. Once. That's all it takes. Your biceps will hurt like a SOB for quite a few days. Are you a thrill seeker? Try it ... it won't do any damage. However, I suspect that you'll only do it once.
    All the best,
    Lousygenes

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    However, if you inject test suspension into a muscle, it's free to bind ARs immediately, and there is a very high ratio of test:AR in the muscle into which it was injected. This means there is a far greater potential for positive bindings to occur and carry out their effects at that site.
    whoa, haha thats all i got to hear next cycle TEST SUSPENSION!!!! lol jk

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    now that im doing ed shots of prop and fina, both bis have become regular injection sites

TBTITS is offline New Member
    What if you inject IGF1 r3 long it?
    Last edited by RON; 05-13-2004 at 02:22 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i posted a thread a few weeks back about bicep injections and the experience of it for the first time.since then i have hit both the bi's and tris about 8 times each.the first shot is gonna be the most painful..for a day or two but after that it's cake.i know longer have any soreness after a shot tren /prop.and it leaves the arms feeling pumped for the next 24 hrs...i love bi injections now and look forward to them.i dont know if it causes any localized growth but i got to tell you i broke th 20" mark finally after 18yrs of training..most likely from the agitation of the shot but hell,who cares.it looks and feels great.if you can get passed the first couple of shots you'll know what i'm talking about

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicOnSwole
    It's not that painful.
    WTF lol

Thread Information