traps22 is offline New Member

bunk qv test and qv deca or what? help!

whats up bros, im on 2nd cycle im takin qv enanathate at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and 300 mg qv deca a week for 10 weeks im on my 5th week with ldex at .25 eod and im takin 750 mgs of enanthate for weeks 5, 6, 7, and i cannot ****ing stop gettin sick bros i got test flu in week 3 and i was hurtin for 4 days i dropped ****ing 10 pounds then gained it back now week 5 got sick again fever and chills felt weak and no appetite lost 8 pounds in 2 days i just got back to the gym since 4 days of no lifting because i feel so weak that i cant even go to lift, but bros is this bad enanthate? i mean i heard alot of **** of bad enanthate batches from qv so i duno if this is the problem i checked the site both vials are on their site with mgs and everythin matches up plus i know what legit qv gear looks and this matches up on everything unless its an awesome fake or just a screwup from the company my first cycle i did organon sus 500 mgs a week and 300 mgs of qv deca a week both 10 weeks and i exploded like whoa gained like 35 pounds built like an animal kept about 29 pounds of it got test flu once but i was fine other then that i mean on this cycle i know its the second cycle so it nothing like a first cycle but i dont really feel it like kicked in as of yet anyways and test e kicks in usually around week 4 so i duno im on week 5 nothin yet i take a prescribed multi vitamin, 1500 mgs of vit c, and 200 mgs of vit b6 every day, so is this gear f-in bunk or what???i mean i gained a lil weight but nothing major and strength again nothin major is the gear dirtier since its vet and the sust i took first time around wasnt i mean i duno bros but i get sick all the time sometimes if eel great 2 shots later feel like crap again and lose everything i gain i mean its ridiculous please help any info is appreciated thanks bros.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    post pics of the gear and im sure someone will be able to tell you if its real or not.. otherwise..theres no way of telling..

IronAdam is offline Member
    Does it have a hologram sticker on the boxes and bottles? If so peel it back and it should leave little dots. What batch # is the enanthate ?

Thread Information