vinny diesel is offline New Member

My Loads of steroids came in

i just got my shipment of my roids. So far i have 2 10cc bottles of QV test prop. 1 10cc bottle of QV deca 300, 1 10cc bottle of equipoise , 10 1cc amps of omnadren , 15 shots of winstrol , 100 D-Bol pills, 100 nolvadex , 75 clomid, and 100 clenbuterols. I know i shouldnt of mixed it all up like this, but im not looking for bodybuilder gains, i might not take all of it in just 1 cycle either. but because of all the variety i was looking for help on how to cycle all this, thanx for the help.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    im gonna take a willddd guess and say this is your first cycle. Bro, you could have done without alot of that exotic $**** and just went with 2 10ml bottles of QV TEST E or C (longer ester) and your pct. i firmly believe a first cycle should consist of just TEST at 500 mg a week along with anti e's. See how your body reacts to the gear and adjust any following cycles based on the initial one.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, no point making things comlicated for a first go

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Not enough D-bols either!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You have enough test prop for 20 days, and since Omna like sust should be injected EOD not weekly, you have enough for 3 weeks tops. You have too little of alot of things.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you dont have enough of anything to make an effective cycle. First time around do test enth @ 500mg/wk. You could even lower that to say 400mg/wk and still see good results. You should run it for at least 10wks.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny diesel
    i might not take all of it in just 1 cycle either.
    Any one else think this is funny?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny diesel
    i just got my shipment of my roids. So far i have 2 10cc bottles of QV test prop. 1 10cc bottle of QV deca 300, 1 10cc bottle of equipoise, 10 1cc amps of omnadren, 15 shots of winstrol, 100 D-Bol pills, 100 nolvadex, 75 clomid, and 100 clenbuterols. I know i shouldnt of mixed it all up like this, but im not looking for bodybuilder gains, i might not take all of it in just 1 cycle either. but because of all the variety i was looking for help on how to cycle all this, thanx for the help.
    Not really enough gear to make a good cycle
    The only thing you could do is take 2cc of the test, hopefully it is 200-250mgs per ml , for 10wks You don't have anywhere near enough dbol . at 40mgs a day you need 224pills for 4wks which is the standard dose and length.... You need to read in the educational thread " ordering steroids 101"

TBTITS is offline New Member
    Qv test prop 2 bottles, you can only use that for kickstart because you dont have enough.
    Bottle of deca , you could use 300 mg/week for 10 weeks, but not unless you have enought test....
    The bottle of EQ, you do not have enough unless that stuff is 400mg/ml and even then thats on the low side.
    The 10 amps of omnadren , not enough unless you want to do 250/week, wich many find to low, however some dont, but its ****ed up because of the esters.
    The winstrol , not enough unless you do it for only 4 weeks at a low dose.
    100 Dbol pills, could be usefull if you have high dosed dbol pills, if you have 5mgs forget about it.
    100 nolvadex , they are always usefull.
    75 clomid, also usefull.
    100 clenbuterols usefull.

I suggest is you know design your cycle and post it here, so we can review it.

k i thought of it like this
    1cc of Prob EOD from days 1 - 40
    1cc of omnadren 250 2 times weekly starting after 10th shot of prop
    deca ill do 1cc every 3 days from day from day 1 to day 30
    equipoise emmiediatly after deca and run it from day 31 to day 60
    5 dbols a day from day 1 to 20 ( i think they are 25 mg)
    just to give it a little jump start boost.
    then the winney from day 20 to day 50 doing it EOD
    and the clen from day 25, untill finished, and run clomid from day 45 - till finished. what do u think that would work out like?

and by the way its not my first, i did 10 shots of cypinate last year as a first cycle, and did it every 4 days, enden up gaining about 23 pounds

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Save all of it-stockpile until you get enough for a cycle bro.

so your saying i wont gain much? i gained over 20 pounds off just taking test cyp every 4 ddays with 10 2cc amps last year wen i was 18

simplyjakked is offline Member
    bro if you are taking 125mgs of dbol a day you might as well cut your liver out now! your cycle looks like crap and you need to do much more research not to mention you are too young to be juicing.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    it isn't that you won't gain much but you don't have enough of anything to have a cycle, Should have researched before ordering what looks like random gear & do you have your PCT in also?

-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    Hold off until u can critique a cycle worth doing. If its your first cycle then you should be running a test base with maybe some d-bol etc....Everyones body reacts to different dosages.
    Good luck bro

nah this is all left over ****, but i just got 25 1cc amps of duratest, and another 10cc bottle of test prob

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You say loads with that much, you should see my order before I start. I get like 50 bottles of stuff.

Thread Information