mayhem617 is offline Junior Member

Cleaning up for Drug Test is it possible?

I'm going to be using a Winny and Sustanon stack. If I get drug tested is it possible to clean this stuff out before the test?

Is this not a viable question and that's why no one is answering it?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    cant just "clean out" juice metabolites bro, only thing that'll clean u out is time. juice tests are totally different then your other drug test.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I think you are screwed. There isn't really a way to force it out of your body faster. Look up the detection time. It's been posted before, might have trouble since the server was down and lost some topics.

BTW when is the drug test and when did you last use steroids ?

Well I haven't even started using them yet. But I'm looking for another job in the company I work for. I don't know if they'll even test me again but am just kinda curious. I was told some peole take that golden seal thing and that can work in 48 hours.

Do you think they'd buy the excuse I was in another country and don't know what they gave me... I doubt they test for juice though right?

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Bro this topic has been brought up and i doubt very seriously that you will be tested for juice as far as a job is concerned. They test more for your recreational drugs. Steroid test are very expensive and i doubt they would do them. Hope this helps bro. I've seen several bro's bring this up and always the same reply.

Cool, I appreciate all the feedback I can get. I'm sure you're right and they test for recreational drugs things that will actually impair vision or work ethic.

I'm going to be on a winstrol / sustanon cycle and just thought that stuff would show up immediately.

What if they test for Cocaine or Heroin? Would the anabolics show up on that test?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    anabolics wont show up on a normal drug test for rec. drugs. they arent looking to bust dedicated, hard-working roiders with an inordinately expensive test... they want to weed out the drug addicts with a cheap test.

test for AS is a seperate and much more expensive test than a rec. drug profile.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    a reg drug test does not detect as. but as for the golden seal and other masking agents alot of tests do detect the chemicals used in these products. testing positive for one of these ingredients in the masking agents is as good as testing pos for heroin. during all of the steroid testimonys related to bonds and other athletes they asked a doctor on hbo outside the lines how most athletes are beating the tests. he stated that the only way that is still undetectable is the old piss change. u know they fill ur bladder with clean urine via a catheter. i guess if ur making millions its worth it.

Thread Information