Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Tren and fat loss

In the educational threads Basskiller writes about esters in testerones. He says "Contrary to what you may have read, acetate esters do not increase the tendency for fat removal. Again, there is no known mechanism for it to do so. This ester is used on oral primobolan tablets (metenolone acetate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) implant pellets, and occasionally testosterone ."

Everyone on this board tends to agree that tren will cut body fat. Is Basskiller's information dated and something new has shown fat reduction. Or could everyone's fat loss be because tren is used for cutting so many people will lower calories for the purpose of cutting and thus give the illusion that tren is what makes them lose their fat?

Demon Deacs

J Anim Sci. 1987 May;64(5):1428-33. Related Articles, Links

Lipogenesis in adipose tissue from ovariectomized and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and (or) implanted with trenbolone acetate.

St John LC, Ekeren PA, Crouse JD, Schanbacher BD, Smith SB.

Forty-two heifers were allotted randomly to six treatment groups: intact controls, intact heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, ovariectomized heifers, ovariectomized heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, intact heifers immunized against estradiol and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and implanted with trenbolone acetate. Blood titers of estradiol-17 beta were increased over 100-fold in heifers immunized against estradiol in Freund's complete adjuvant or saline:squalene/arlacel containing Mycobacterium. Lipogenic enzyme activities and acetate incorporation into fatty acids were increased in subcutaneous adipose tissue obtained at slaughter from heifers receiving immunization or the combination of immunization and trenbolone acetate. The increased lipogenic capacity was not reflected in either cell diameter or cells per gram adipose tissue. Ovariectomy in combination with trenbolone acetate caused the lowest activities for all enzymes measured. This treatments also caused the greatest decrease in cell diameter, which resulted in the largest number of cells per gram of adipose tissue. Trenbolone acetate alone had no detectable effect on lipogenesis in the intact heifer, but the combination of ovariectomy and trenbolone acetate caused substantial decreases in enzyme activities, in most cases a significant decrease as compared with ovariectomized heifers. The data suggest that trenbolone acetate is able to depress lipogenesis only when not competing with the effects of circulating estradiol.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    J Anim Sci. 1987 May;64(5):1428-33. Related Articles, Links

Lipogenesis in adipose tissue from ovariectomized and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and (or) implanted with trenbolone acetate.

St John LC, Ekeren PA, Crouse JD, Schanbacher BD, Smith SB.

Forty-two heifers were allotted randomly to six treatment groups: intact controls, intact heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, ovariectomized heifers, ovariectomized heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, intact heifers immunized against estradiol and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and implanted with trenbolone acetate. Blood titers of estradiol-17 beta were increased over 100-fold in heifers immunized against estradiol in Freund's complete adjuvant or saline:squalene/arlacel containing Mycobacterium. Lipogenic enzyme activities and acetate incorporation into fatty acids were increased in subcutaneous adipose tissue obtained at slaughter from heifers receiving immunization or the combination of immunization and trenbolone acetate. The increased lipogenic capacity was not reflected in either cell diameter or cells per gram adipose tissue. Ovariectomy in combination with trenbolone acetate caused the lowest activities for all enzymes measured. This treatments also caused the greatest decrease in cell diameter, which resulted in the largest number of cells per gram of adipose tissue. Trenbolone acetate alone had no detectable effect on lipogenesis in the intact heifer, but the combination of ovariectomy and trenbolone acetate caused substantial decreases in enzyme activities, in most cases a significant decrease as compared with ovariectomized heifers. The data suggest that trenbolone acetate is able to depress lipogenesis only when not competing with the effects of circulating estradiol.
    i think it's saying tren wont burn fat for AS users, but i'm not 100%.

so einstein, in english please...

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    ha i think it means that they did not put on any more fat. But its french to me.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i think it's saying tren wont burn fat for AS users, but i'm not 100%.

so einstein, in english please...

Lots of the cattle tren supplements contain estrogen too, because the combination has been show to be more anabolic than tren alone (in cattle).
    Lipo= fat genesis= creation
    This study says that tren (when there is not an overabundance of estrogen) depresses lipogenesis (i.e. prevents fat accretion). This study was done in ovariectomized animals, which means they would be producing minimal levels of estrogens, although still producing some..
    You could liken this study to saying that if a male were to use a tren/test stack with sufficient anti e's ( not excessive), there is potential for fat loss.....not by lipolysis (fat burning) but by preventing further fat from replacing the fat which is normally burned

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I believe that it will not under studies reduce fat......

however........... it is the combined and individual experiences of many members of this board that it does, and very well..............

happy sticking/..................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Personally I don't think the actual drug itself burns fat, but when I use tren I sweat like a whore in church...thus making it easier to drop bf while cutting.

Thread Information