Exsplosif is offline New Member

canadian laws again

Thanx for the replys boyz, but where do they draw the line on a 90 day supply. Cause i could run 1000mg of sustanon a week compared to someone at 250mg a week. So where is the line drawn on dosage/ posession
    Thanx for helping me out boyz...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The best thing to do is have a cycle writen out on paper by your gear, no matter how silly the doses may be, it still looks like you've bought all the gear fro your own personal use, not for trafficing. for example if you have 1000 d-bol and 100sus amps and 10 bottles of deca (10ml)...right down that your taking 10 tabs a day for 90 days, 8 sus a week for 12 weeks and 10ml of deca a week for 10 weeks etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Exsplosif
    Thanx for the replys boyz, but where do they draw the line on a 90 day supply. Cause i could run 1000mg of sustanon a week compared to someone at 250mg a week. So where is the line drawn on dosage/ posession
    Thanx for helping me out boyz...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm never realised canada was so lax towards gear

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm never realised canada was so lax towards gear
    It is fairly lax but i still wouldnt want to get caught with it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    The cops up here would just keep it for themselves! and send you on your way? Ba$tards !!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    must be nice. and here we have ole george w about to put us in a ****in nuclear winter

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    The cops up here would just keep it for themselves! and send you on your way? Ba$tards !!!
    LOL, true enough, the same thing would happen here over in B.C too. Stupid pigs.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    The best thing to do is have a cycle writen out on paper by your gear, no matter how silly the doses may be, it still looks like you've bought all the gear fro your own personal use, not for trafficing. for example if you have 1000 d-bol and 100sus amps and 10 bottles of deca (10ml)...right down that your taking 10 tabs a day for 90 days, 8 sus a week for 12 weeks and 10ml of deca a week for 10 weeks etc...

Are you sure about that,Mallet???
    It was my understanding that it was based on therapeutic doses as established by a doctor??

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    LOL, true enough, the same thing would happen here over in B.C too. Stupid pigs.
    However, they can't be too stupid. After all, they get THEIR gear for free .

LORDBLiTZ Guest

I've had a few friends caught with gear on em. Nothing happens at all unless they can't identify what it is. They took one of my bro's bags of d-bol to make sure it wasn't XTC. After they tested it they called him to come pick it up.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    Are you sure about that,Mallet???
    It was my understanding that it was based on therapeutic doses as established by a doctor??

If you have a stupid amount of gear on you, They'll push for trafficking. Remember, they can't get you for possession so they'll have no other choice but to charge you with trafficking. I've done a couple hundred hours of research on canadian juice laws. Possession for personal use is 100% legal under canadian law.

Thread Information