Footballdb is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up What can I get legally in Mexico?

I'm a 5'8 160 pound college corner back. Right now I'm in AZ and was wanted to know if anybody knew anything about juice in mexico. What they had and what was good to get. I'm trying to only put on like 10 pounds (don't care much about size ) but i need to gain a lot of power so i can keep my speed. If anyone knows what mexican phar.'s have and what i should get out of them holla. need help thanks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You can get just about anything, all sorts of Test, Deca , EQ,
    D-BOL, Clomid, HGH, Insulin , Primo (if you're lucky), just go the Pharmacia, and they'll hook you up...or vet...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hit the search button and type in Mexico, lots of posts about it.

Thanks, i'm looking up info on it mexico now. So not that i'm gonna mess with it now, but i could get HGH? I'm gonna go across the boarder in a few days!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Mexico, just about anything goes.. Now if you are speaking of bring that back into the US, then well just about nothing is legal bringin across the boarder. Go figure. (I need to move to Mexico and get me a senorita, and drink margaritas all day and night, oh and do as much gear as possible and sell it to you guys and retire early).

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    It sounds like you could use a nice deca /winny stack. Of course, they'll call it nandrolone and stanozolol if you fail the drug test!
    Just kidding bro.

I wasn't planning on bringing a alot back, just enough for my personal use. F*ck if it came down to it, i'll be taking two trips a week, and just taking in the phar. bathroom !! And I think i'd rather take sus/winny but hell if it's cheat enough maybe deca , but doesn'ty that stay in your system for a year?

Ironweb is offline Member
    Yes deca stays in your system for a year if not longer. If your worried about testing go with Eq. Eq you have about 3 months and it should be out of your system. It fits in better with what you are wanting to do. Quailty gains you will keep. Stack with winny if you have the $ or test if you are on a limited budget. JMO

Do a search and figure what you want how much and know exactly what you are gonna get. Do you know about post cycle? What about gyno? Put together a cycle and let the pro's on this board critque it for you. Be smart and you will have a great season coming up.

Are there a lot of fakes sold over the counter in mexico?

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    what kinds of HGH can you get in Mexico and does anyone know for about how much?

Nick

solid90062 is offline Member
    lotsa fakes in mexico so educate urself with lotsa pictures and tell tale signs etc...

Its all legal stuff to buy there and illegal to transport andf possess here.

raul marungo is offline New Member
    my wife got some prices from mexico, she shoped around pharmacies and have differents prices.
    she found one that sells only organon stuff,
    they maybe fake may not, but she found this
    sust is $10, primo $6 deca $8 everything is half
    price.. the only one they could't find was EQ
    due to spanish translation, anyone knows what's the spanish name for EQ?

blackfoot is offline New Member
    EQ in Mexico is the same EQUIPOISE or you can ask BOLDENON, but is not sold in pharmacys only in vets. I've seen some trades like FORT DODGE, EQUIGAN and the better TTOKYYO.

B-LIZARD is offline New Member
    hey you just jointed this board ah.. welcome bro and thanks for help on EQ or boldenon..
    do you know the price for it?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Footballdb
    Are there a lot of fakes sold over the counter in mexico?
    Yes, but if you go to a vet on Ttokkyo's website it is unlikely that you will be sold bunk gear...

so what you r telling me is not to get
    ttokyo products,
    which i probably get screw correct?
    if this correct, any other brand you reccommend?
    thanks ironfist....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by B-LIZARD
    so what you r telling me is not to get
    ttokyo products,
    which i probably get screw correct?
    if this correct, any other brand you reccommend?
    thanks ironfist....
    You read it wrong bro, go to ttokkyo's website and find their distributor nearest to you. That is the place to go...They will have Brovel, Ttokkyo, Denkall and even the Spanish Primo's, GH, Thai dbol and anadrol and probably a few other things and it should all be legit. Vets are the only way to go...

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    Hey man I shot you a PM check it out......

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    What do you do when you walk into a vet? just tell them what you want and they will get if for you?

I also heard that sometims they will report you to the border because they get a fee for it, so you should change yoru clothes and maybe put a hat on or something

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    Yes the guys in the vet will know why you are there... They know what you want. Im sure that Brovel and ttokkyo know where most of thier business comes from anyway( 300mg per ml for a dog come on)

Yes take a change of clothes with you its true about them tipping off the border patrol. Anything for a buck with thoes guys..

Originally posted by ironfist

You read it wrong bro, go to ttokkyo's website and find their distributor nearest to you. That is the place to go...They will have Brovel, Ttokkyo, Denkall and even the Spanish Primo's, GH, Thai dbol and anadrol and probably a few other things and it should all be legit. Vets are the only way to go...
    i'm not there yet, and i'm already screwing
    myself here. thanks for correcting me ironfist and
    for your great help.....

Re: it sounds like you know what you are

Originally posted by 47john
    looking for ... hgh must be refrigerated and only has a couple manufacturers from what i hear . i have never used it , because i cant afford to try right now and because i have no idea how i would get it --- i mean how does it stay refrigerated in the mail ? and for that money id hate to get screwed . but educating yourself to what you are looking for should be fairly easy , i think one of the manufacturers is lilly and they have a website with all of the info . i remember seeing quite a bit of info about hgh on the net . i think the names were humatrope and somatrope or somethin .
    long time man, welcome back bro....

RESISTENCE TRAINOR is offline New Member
    JUST GOT BACK FROM CANCUN ...DONT BOTHER W/THE PHARMACIES JUST GO STRAIGHT TO WAL-MART THEY HAVE A PHARM.THERE YOU CAN P/U ANYTHING FROM PRIMO TO CLOMID AND ITS LEGIT AND THE CHEAPEST PHARMACY IN THE CITY ..BE VERY CAREFUL AT THE VETS ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT SPEAK OR LOOK SPANISH .CAUSE IF YOU DONT ITS LIKE HAVING A FLASHING SIGN ON YOUR CHEST SAYING RIP ME OFF..ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS TO GO TO THE LOCAL GYM DOWN THERE .MOST HAVE AMERICAN PERSONAL TRAINERS WORKING THERE AND THEY WL BE GLAD TO HOOK YOU UP {PS I HOPE THIS ISNT CALLED SOURSING }

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    You just named Wal-Mart as a source!

just kidding, bro. I'm sure it's ok.

Thread Information