apgomez3 is offline New Member

Question EQ + Test Enan 2 Cycles in a row???

I just finished my cycle of EQ+Test E. 3 weeks ago. I have heard that you shouldn't do the same cycle 2 cycles in a row becuase your receptors are saturated. I am taking time off now. I liked my gains from my last cycle and I was wondering if I can do the same cycle again one right after the other or should i change it? If I have to change it, would cypionate and EQ be a good change or should I change both? I read here that it is ok to do the same cycle in a row so I am confused.

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    There shouldn't be an issue you doing the same cycle 2 times or even 3 in a row. The reason why I am changing after every cycle is to see how my body reacts to different substances and once I find the king, I will most likely stick with that.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would switch it up to like test and deca or test and primo or something completely different. If you do want to run the same cycle up the dosages a bit.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apgomez3
    I just finished my cycle of EQ+Test E. 3 weeks ago. I have heard that you shouldn't do the same cycle 2 cycles in a row becuase your receptors are saturated. I am taking time off now. I liked my gains from my last cycle and I was wondering if I can do the same cycle again one right after the other or should i change it? If I have to change it, would cypionate and EQ be a good change or should I change both? I read here that it is ok to do the same cycle in a row so I am confused.
    With the proper time on=time off theory you could use the same cycle over and over again and see good results... You may just want to up the test say 100mg and the eq 100mgs. That is a small but effective change....IMO

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with tre... i'm definitely not a fan of using the same gear 2 cycles in a row. but russ does have a point, if you do use the same gear then it would be wise to up the dosages a bit to ensure proper growth

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I would switch it up to like test and deca or test and primo or something completely different. If you do want to run the same cycle up the dosages a bit.
    I am really don't want to do deca again. Is cypionate a good thing to try and if so what would be good with it other than deca? My goal is to gain somewhat like my previous cycle.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp is just like enth, its test. Try like dbol the first four weeks, winny on the tail end and run enth

1-4 30mg dbol
    1-12 500mg enth
    9-14 50mg winny

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    I have run cycles back to back using the same Gear. I did notice the weight and strenghth gain was less the second time around. Even when uping the dosage some. Its not worthless but I would switch it up. I would run bulking Gear for a cycle then IMMIDIATELY run a shredding\hardening cycle. I would follow the cycle you used up with a cycle of Fina 40-60 mgs a day and Test Propionate 100 mgs every 1-2 days. Maybe throw EQ or Boldenon in with that too for awesome results

Good luck Bro

Thanks for the advise! I think I have my next cycle in mind. i will post it and get feedback on it.

Thread Information