PowerC is offline Junior Member

Newbie with a cycle question

I am kind if confused with how much to inject. I've been reading the posts am I've read to inject between 400 to 500 mg a week? I'm using QV 200 test Cypionate , its my first cycle. I'm 5'7 170 lbs. What i do not understand is how many cc's make up 500 mg's. And how often must I inject. Some one told 1 cc a week , but I'm not sure thats right. pls help.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerC
    I am kind if confused with how much to inject. I've been reading the posts am I've read to inject between 400 to 500 mg a week? I'm using QV 200 test Cypionate, its my first cycle. I'm 5'7 170 lbs. What i do not understand is how many cc's make up 500 mg's. And how often must I inject. Some one told 1 cc a week , but I'm not sure thats right. pls help.
    qv 200 has 200mgs per ml. So if you take 400mgs that is 2cc or 500mgs is 2.5cc. For a first cycle you should be fine with 400mgs

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerC
    I am kind if confused with how much to inject. I've been reading the posts am I've read to inject between 400 to 500 mg a week? I'm using QV 200 test Cypionate, its my first cycle. I'm 5'7 170 lbs. What i do not understand is how many cc's make up 500 mg's. And how often must I inject. Some one told 1 cc a week , but I'm not sure thats right. pls help.
    200mg concentrate, 500mg a week is 2.5cc. just break up 2 shots of 1 cc per week

PowerC is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info. cant wait to start

Thread Information