Juice running out , please HELP

what should i do when my juice runs out

doing a 10 week cycle of

weekly : deca 300mg /sus 500

- deca finishing end of wk 4
    - sus finishing end of week 7

- currently at middle of wk 4.

the good side is, i have the opportunity to use something else

what would u recommend to continue throughout the cycle.

so far i really havent noticed any gains , i'm currently middle of wk 4. i am disappointed in this my first cycle, i have made much better gains natural.

so what should i use to complete the cycle, cuz i'd rather change to something else since this deca/sus isnt working for me

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    This isnt good, you should of gotten all your gear up front. You need to stick with the same kind you have been running

Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    This isnt good, you should of gotten all your gear up front. You need to stick with the same kind you have been running
    i can still stick with what i'm running, but since this stack isn't really working for me (and they say ur first cycle is ur best ), i thought i might as well try something else..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man AS isn;t something you just say hey what the hell this sounds like fun, il try this..... you have to plan and research and of course it isn;t working out well for you yet since it's only been 4 weeks it takes AT LEAST 4 to kick in some longer...... also tre said you should have had all your **** together before starting... IMO you didn;t plan this out too well and should have done some more hw on it..... you say you can get what you have then get some more... sust is also a pretty bad begginer AS it has too many esters which makes timing pct with it impossible (timing it so they are all out on the same day) also it should be shot EOD at a minimum which ill bet you're not doing, right? I guess you really have to choices, finish up now and start pct in 3-4 weeks (not sure when your last deca shot was) OR buy more gear and finish up (but i wouldn;t get different stuff)
    Last edited by jerseykid23; 05-11-2004 at 07:21 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you need to do a little more research before your next cycle attempt bro, better to be safe. I hope you have PCT at least?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    man AS isn;t something you just say hey what the hell this sounds like fun, il try this..... you have to plan and research and of course it isn;t working out well for you yet since it's only been 4 weeks it takes AT LEAST 4 to kick in some longer...... also tre said you should have had all your **** together before starting... IMO you didn;t plan this out too well and should have done some more hw on it..... you say you can get what you have then get some more... sust is also a pretty bad begginer AS it has too many esters which makes timing pct with it impossible (timing it so they are all out on the same day) also it should be shot EOD at a minimum which ill bet you're not doing, right? I guess you really have to choices, finish up now and start pct in 3-4 weeks (not sure when your last deca shot was) OR buy more gear and finish up (but i wouldn;t get different stuff)
    yes i've been doing sus EOD. So wouldn't u say switch to TEST e from wk 8-10 , since it's better to use than sus on a first cycle anyway

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Sounds like you need to do a little more research before your next cycle attempt bro, better to be safe. I hope you have PCT at least?
    yes, i'm doing 20mg nolva daily since start of cycle, no sides effects

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    No because your body has to adapt to AS so switching for 2 weeks would do nothing. For instance EQ takes 5-6 weeks to kick in, deca 4-5, test e 3-4 sust 2-3, cyp 4-5, anavar 1-2 days, tren 1-2 weeks, dbol 1 week, anadrol 1 week, etc

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i still say stick with what you have and give it some time, everyone responds differently. Also make sure you diet and SLEEP is all inline that could be holding you back too.. just out of curiousity how much have u gained? also you could attempt the sust at ED since you only have 6 weeks left

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i still say stick with what you have and give it some time, everyone responds differently. Also make sure you diet and SLEEP is all inline that could be holding you back too.. just out of curiousity how much have u gained? also you could attempt the sust at ED since you only have 6 weeks left
    i gained 2 pounds , and the deca bloated me i dont even feel pumped, and i know its good stuff , how can i inject sus 500mg at ED, i'll definitely have to go over 500mg for the week,

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your cycle is fine. If you aren't growing and you know your gear is real then it is your diet and workout program.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyboy
    i gained 2 pounds , and the deca bloated me i dont even feel pumped, and i know its good stuff , how can i inject sus 500mg at ED, i'll definitely have to go over 500mg for the week,
    You obviously know very little about what you're putting in yourself. None of your decisions you've filled us in on have been too wise. You are at the kick in point right now with what you're taking. That's why you haven't seen much results. Or maybe also related to Rickson's point. Either way, you didn't even bother to learn that what your taking takes 4-5 weeks to really kick in. Or how to take it. You shouldn't take sust unless you can handle 750mg - 1g of test a week. Otherwise it's not worth the pain of splitting it up and supplementing it with prop. That being said if you continue at 2 shots per week for 500mg/week and Nolva at 10mg ED you should get some very good results. I used Sust alone with 4 weeks of winny on the end. 2 shots per week for 500mg and gained ~20lbs of clean weight. After PCT I'm down a little over 5 but some has been fat too as I'm trying to cut like crazy right now. I also only put on about 5 lbs in the first 4 weeks, then grew like a crazy MoFo. Point being, you haven't given your "miracle drug" time to work and/or haven't been eating and training properly. It won't do the work for you .... or the homework as you've learned.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You obviously know very little about what you're putting in yourself. None of your decisions you've filled us in on have been too wise. You are at the kick in point right now with what you're taking. That's why you haven't seen much results. Or maybe also related to Rickson's point. Either way, you didn't even bother to learn that what your taking takes 4-5 weeks to really kick in. Or how to take it. You shouldn't take sust unless you can handle 750mg - 1g of test a week. Otherwise it's not worth the pain of splitting it up and supplementing it with prop. That being said if you continue at 2 shots per week for 500mg/week and Nolva at 10mg ED you should get some very good results. I used Sust alone with 4 weeks of winny on the end. 2 shots per week for 500mg and gained ~20lbs of clean weight. After PCT I'm down a little over 5 but some has been fat too as I'm trying to cut like crazy right now. I also only put on about 5 lbs in the first 4 weeks, then grew like a crazy MoFo. Point being, you haven't given your "miracle drug" time to work and/or haven't been eating and training properly. It won't do the work for you .... or the homework as you've learned.
    hey bro, thanks for the input, how long was ur cycle that gained u those 20 lbs.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyboy
    hey bro, thanks for the input, how long was ur cycle that gained u those 20 lbs.
    I wasn't as informed as I could have been either, but it was also related to availability for myself that I went with sust. I've since learned and that's why although I am a supporter of sust I try to tell newer users like yourself why they should wait a bit to try it. I ran it for 8 weeks @ 500mg 2 shots a week and ran Winn @ 50mg EOD weeks 7-10. Started PCT 3 weeks after last Sust shot (which was also day after last winn dosage). For PCT I ran Clomid @ 300mg first day, then 100mg for the next 20 w/ Nolva @ 10mg ED through out PCT. Very close to what you're doing. You should be seeing some good gains in the next few weeks if you're working out right and eating right. If you can I'd suggest going to 10 weeks with the sust. I would have liked another 2 weeks of what I was getting now in hindsight. Use the search button up top and try to track down as much random info as possible on sust. You'll learn a lot.

p.s. - if you aren't already, pick up a protein shake mix and start drinking a shake atleast 2 times a day. Protein intake is sooooo important and you need atleast your body weight if not 2 times your bodyweight in grams of protein when on cycle.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 05-19-2004 at 07:38 PM.

Thread Information