JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Bulk then cut cycle

Bro why would you want to do this? A bulk cycle adds fat and cutting cycle can cause you to lose muscle. What muscle do you think would go first? When doing the cutting your try to cut the fat you gained but at the same time you'll also be losing some maybe all that you gained.

Instead of trying to do both which can be counterproductive, go for a lean mass cycle. You can gain muscle with no fat and possibly lose some fat. You have to know what your body can do and can't do as far as food goes. You know your body better then any of us, so you'll have to come up with what will work for you. We can make suggestion but ultimately it's on you to do what needs to be done.

T3 is a bad idea to use after a bulking cycle to cut fat with because it'll eat the muscle too. So I wouldn't use it in a lean mass cycle either, I've used t3 twice and I doubt I'll ever used it again, for weight lose.

Everyone wants the instant results but it doesn't work that way. Building the body you want will take getting passed where you want to be with muscle. That way when you cut down and lose some of that muscle you'll be at the size you want to be.

Think of it this way, when you get a block of granite to make a statue you don't get a block the size you want to make the statue, you get a bigger one so you can chisel away the excess to get to your finished statue.

In our case we can build a block of ganite that is closer to what we want as a finished product or statue

JohnnyB

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Love the post JohnnyB and I'm not kissing your a$$. Iv'e been trying to lead people that way for a while.

Didn't think you were, this seems to make more sence to me anyway.

JohnnyB

TRE
    What you cycling these days, or you not aloud to talk about it.

I'm being good right now or should I say bad I'll be doing some tren enan/test enan/var cycle soon with some LR3 in the middle and after the cycle is done. Trying to get the metabilism up right now by eating more often in smaller amounts, once it gets going I'll up the protein when I start the gear. Doing moderate carbs with low to no fat meals with veggies and fruit. I do a high fat(good fats) with protein shake before bed.

JohnnyB

TRE
    Nice. When you gonna start

barbarian is offline Banned
    exactly you just end back at squar one

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Nice. When you gonna start
    Hoping 6/1

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    exactly you just end back at squar one
    Yup that's why it's beeter to go slow with the gains to minimize fat gains

JohnnyB

TRE
    Nice, keep me updated on that cycle bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Nice, keep me updated on that cycle bro.
    Will do

JohnnyB

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro why would you want to do this? A bulk cycle adds fat and cutting cycle can cause you to lose muscle. What muscle do you think would go first? When doing the cutting your try to cut the fat you gained but at the same time you'll also be losing some maybe all that you gained.

Instead of trying to do both which can be counterproductive, go for a lean mass cycle. You can gain muscle with no fat and possibly lose some fat. You have to know what your body can do and can't do as far as food goes. You know your body better then any of us, so you'll have to come up with what will work for you. We can make suggestion but ultimately it's on you to do what needs to be done.

T3 is a bad idea to use after a bulking cycle to cut fat with because it'll eat the muscle too. So I wouldn't use it in a lean mass cycle either, I've used t3 twice and I doubt I'll ever used it again, for weight lose.

Everyone wants the instant results but it doesn't work that way. Building the body you want will take getting passed where you want to be with muscle. That way when you cut down and lose some of that muscle you'll be at the size you want to be.

Think of it this way, when you get a block of granite to make a statue you don't get a block the size you want to make the statue, you get a bigger one so you can chisel away the excess to get to your finished statue.

In our case we can build a block of ganite that is closer to what we want as a finished product or statue

JohnnyB
    I agree 100% but i think you're going to see few follow this more sensible L.B.M cycle.

Thread Information