FatMike is offline New Member

Why no fina for newbies?

Ok, first, the dumb question, Fina and tren are the same thing right? Just like, differant names for the same thing? Fill me in with a nice ol flame if I'm way off.

But now my important question. I know fina is not for newbies - I have read it many times on this board. But why is not for newbies? Like, what is wrong with a newbie taking it? I was just wondering what would happen if a newbie took fina?

custom fit is offline Member
    IMO newbies just dont know how to react to steriods , and introducing an agent that has a rap for increasing aggression, and new users to steriods may loose their composure, due to increase cockiness or arrogance, solidifies that statement. Saying that, I did tren on my first cycle, but I am a level headed guy that didnt let my aggression get to me.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I don't see why a well-informed steroid novice can't use trenbolone . Perhaps the commonly available acetate ester is problematic due to frequent injections. Other than that, the aggression is the only thing I can think of. Then there are concerns about hepatoxicity and kidney problems (both of which I have never seen confirmed). If you are going to take steroids , you must be well-informed. If you are well-informed, then trenbolone shouldn't be a problem.

-SF

orazal is offline New Member
    My first cycle=Fina 75mg eod 4weeks
    Primo 300mg 10 weeks
    Harder leaner hell of alot stronger
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND! No need 4 crazy dosages

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    To me thats a myth, tren (fina) is one of my favorite things to use, I only wish I had known about it before I did my first cycle caues I would have used it no questions asked.Plus back in '99 I did'nt have a clue what it was....

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was test/fina. Great cycle.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I agree with SGFuryZ 100%. You should achieve great gains from a test/deca , test/winny, test/primo cycle etc.

Additionally, stick to the lighter roids while your weight is relatively low, and your body has not developed a tolerance to gear.

What are your stats?

Look into the various tests, Deca Durabolin , Equipoise , Primobolan Depot, Winstrol Depot, things like that. Less 'intense' gear.

Read the reviews:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

Good luck, be smart, and post your stats for better help from a experienced vet. I'm just a reader.

Doc

BDTR is offline Retired
    Frequent injections
    Heavy Side Effects
    Most agree to stick to test only for a first cycle.

I love fina, but i'd say hold off till your second cycle for it and just run test the first.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Fina is fine for a newbie. A small dose with test is a great first cycle. Like 400 test and 350 Tren would be nice.

The main reason your not going to see it, 1) the bullshit hype about the sides, 2) ED injections.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I don't know about "bullshit" sides, i get really awful side effects. SEVERE acne, terrible night sweats and nightmares, severe cramping, shut down extremely hard even with a gram of test and aggresion that's rivaled only by Halo. Now by bullshit side effects you mean the supposed toxicity of it to the kidneys, then I agree 100000%. I've yet to see a study on tren toxicity from anywhere reliable, it's mainly people who have had bad experiences with it and felt like bashing on it. The most common one you'll hear is about the glue bindings of the pellets etc...

bullshit.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I've used fina 3 times. I get mild back acne, and night sweats. No big deal.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Fina is fine for a newbie. A small dose with test is a great first cycle. Like 400 test and 350 Tren would be nice.

The main reason your not going to see it, 1) the bullshit hype about the sides, 2) ED injections.
    I agree 100%. The biggest issue with this AS is the ed injections, most newbies shouldn't do this until they are familiar with spot injecting and rotating sites to prevent scar tissue build-up. The sides are def. hyped up, the only side I experienced from FINA besides crazy ass strength gains was some excessive sweating sometimes due to the increased body temperature.

I say if you have done your research and know the proper sterilization and injection techniques, go ahead and give it a try.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I agree 100%. The biggest issue with this AS is the ed injections, most newbies shouldn't do this until they are familiar with spot injecting and rotating sites to prevent scar tissue build-up. The sides are def. hyped up, the only side I experienced from FINA besides crazy ass strength gains was some excessive sweating sometimes due to the increased body temperature.

I say if you have done your research and know the proper sterilization and injection techniques, go ahead and give it a try.
    I agree completely.

Doc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I started my first cycle with Tren and after 2 weeks I had to quit. with all the sides, I felt like death..

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Never had 1 side with tren . Gone up to 1000mg/wk for 10wks before.

By bullshit, its how everyone seems to be like...oh wow tren, the big bad steroid of all, oh my god my pussy is wet now, its so big bad and strong, it may even kill me cause its only for very advanced pros. the sides are soooo harsh, trust me i read it, etc, etc

not to say there are no sides, but bout the most is the sweating and some have acne. ....ok, thats not so severe to me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Alright then we agree on it. I'm running 100mg ed right now, I'll probably run it 20 weeks since i just made more, but i definetly get "bad" sides from it compared to other steroids .

DNH
    DNH is offline New Member
    I,m 49 years old doing my first cycle of test and tren . stack I,m starting week 6 with little or no side effects any advise on this.
    DNH

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Old thread.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I did 75mg trenbolone acetate ed for 4 wks +500mg test e for 6 wks for my first cycle no problems.....receptor sites don't burn out like many here belive, so use the fina+test if you want.....IMO....THE DOSE OF ROIDS, DIET, TRAINING ETC are what matters.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I'm really looking forward to starting my fina. 4 weeks to wait!

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    I don't see why a well-informed steroid novice can't use trenbolone . Perhaps the commonly available acetate ester is problematic due to frequent injections. Other than that, the aggression is the only thing I can think of. Then there are concerns about hepatoxicity and kidney problems (both of which I have never seen confirmed). If you are going to take steroids , you must be well-informed. If you are well-informed, then trenbolone shouldn't be a problem.

-SF
    I agree 100% and have said it a good few times on this board. And informed user can take just about anything they want.

Roid

Thread Information