UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Do kits produce more toxins than "factory" juice ?

Just read a scary post on some other forum that kits produce a more toxic product than what you would buy in ready to inject form from British Dragon etc.

The author notes that the solvents used to dispolve the pellets take celluose from the pellets and put it into the final product. He also stated thats kits notoriously underdose because they cant extract al the hormone out of the pellet and usualy only get 50 to 60% yeild.

If I use good UG powder instead of pellets for my kits do I avoid all these evils ?

and.. Can I produce a suspension in a kit that is as good a quality as I would buy in a bottle from BD ?

If this crap is true - im forgetting kits and just gonna pay the extra frieght and buy bottles from BD or N.H.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Just read a scary post on some other forum that kits produce a more toxic product than what you would buy in ready to inject form from British Dragon etc.
    Bullsh*t.

The author notes that the solvents used to dispolve the pellets take celluose from the pellets and put it into the final product.
    Bullsh*t.

He also stated thats kits notoriously underdose because they cant extract al the hormone out of the pellet and usualy only get 50 to 60% yeild.
    You will get less then 100%, but nowhere near that low.

If I use good UG powder instead of pellets for my kits do I avoid all these evils ?
    Pellets are more of a hassle then powders, and you wont get quite the 100% with pellets (assuming the powder is pure). But when you buy pellets you don't have to worry that what you receive has been "cut" or is fake. If you trust your source I'd go with the powder. If not, pellets.

Can I produce a suspension in a kit that is as good a quality as I would buy in a bottle from BD ?
    Yes.

If this crap is true
    It's not.
    Last edited by SV-1; 05-19-2004 at 07:35 PM.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    thanks - i really like the price of powder vs. BD

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Bullsh*t.

Bullsh*t.

You will get less then 100%, but nowhere near that low.

Pellets are more of a hassle then powders, and you wont get quite the 100% with pellets (assuming the powder is pure). But when you buy pellets you don't have to worry that what you receive has been "cut" or is fake. If you trust your source I'd go with the powder. If not, pellets.

Yes.

It's not.

Thread Information