SuffocateX is offline Junior Member

Supplements to take while on cycle

Hey guys I am thinking about starting a cycle of test, dbol , then winny, and clen at the end. Obviously nolva and clomid also

I just wanted to know what kind of supplements to take with it like Tribulus, b12 (are b12 orals ok?), a-1d? any other type of supplement you would suggest would be very helpfull.

oh yea, I already take mutli-vits and Zinc, vitamin E, and Vit C, and Ginseng.

Thanks for the help.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    b12 orals arnt affective, save your money. Your gonna want glucosamine with msn for your joints from the winny. Flaxseed oil for your hair and skin. Protein of course and I like taking glutamine for recovery. Milk thistle for your liver.
    Happy shopping

big swoll is offline Member
    i think you should rethink your cycle...i personally wouldn't take dbol and winstrol in the same cycle...thats a long time of orals and that would do some damage on your liver...if you do take a cycle similar to that be sure to take milk thistle or liv-52.....

but back to your real question....when im on cycle, i take all the sups that i take when im not on cycle....creatine, nox3, zmassPM... all that good stuff

Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i think you should rethink your cycle...i personally wouldn't take dbol and winstrol in the same cycle...thats a long time of orals and that would do some damage on your liver...if you do take a cycle similar to that be sure to take milk thistle or liv-52.....

but back to your real question....when im on cycle, i take all the sups that i take when im not on cycle....creatine, nox3, zmassPM... all that good stuff
    why would u take zmass while juicing,, zmass promotes natural test production, it seems it would be better suited for PCT

Thread Information