Thread: Cycle Opinion

Jacked631 is offline New Member

Cool Cycle Opinion

Great Board guys.. Have been reading tons of posts and learning more accurate info than I ever hear from gym rats.

About to do my 2nd cycle and would like some opinions.

I'm 27 5'9 170 about 10-12bf, and train 5-6 days a week.

I did a Deca /Wnny cycle last year and was pleased with my gains...

This year I wanted to try something different and hopefully put on more size.

Here's what I came up with based on advice of friends and posts on this board.

Wk#
    1- 250mg Sust
    2-500 mg Sust 200mg Deca
    3-9 500 mg Sust 400 mg Deca
    10-400 mg Deca

3 weeks after last shot of Sust begin Clomid 50/mg ed (11th week)
    100/mg day (12th week)
    50/mg day (13th week)

*I realize this isnt most aggressive stack, but I want to take it slow as I might do another cycle in spring/summer. I also know I shouldve stacked the Deca i sooner, but I was hesitant about water retention.

I intake about 250 mg protein a day, eat low carbs, and get my 30 min cardio in every day. I also make sure to drink a lot of water to deal with protein.

Any idea on gains I can expect to see, and when results will be at a peak. Or anything you suggest changing.

Thanks!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no need to gradually increase the dose, they are slow acting anyway. Run it for ten weeks 500mg sus/week and 400mg deca /week. Start the clomid two weeks after your last shot of sus and run the clomid 300mg first day, 100mg for 10 days then 50 for 10 days.

Thanks will do!

I know we all have a diff genetic code, but any thoughts to what kind of gains I can expect?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome to the board.
    As for your cycle: Keep it consistant and simple
    Weeks 1-10 Sus 500mgs a week
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mgs a week (frontload the first 2 if you want)
    Also you might wanna add D-bol if you wanna add more mass. Or if not D-bol you could add Winny also to harden your gains.
    If you don't want the water retention take Armidex throughout your cycle.
    Clomid Start 3 weeks after your last shot.

M

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    some people say 2 weeks some say 3 weeks after last shot.. Im starting to think since its cheap why not start just after two weeks? just a thought since everyone has there own opinion on when to start it.

I think the winny would be better the last 3-4 weeks of cycle or even overlap with winny so u could start clomid 2-3 days after your last dose of it.. but then again, it could be nice to jump start your cycle.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    With sus u start clomid 3 weeks after, my mistake i said two, Baraso was right and FI was wrong anyway if u have anything regarding clomid check this out first, it will answer all ur ?'s

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=646

Thanks for all your help..

Guys @ gym are giving me hell saying 500/mg Sust and 400/mg deca is too much for an intermediate..

You guys sure I am gonna come through this ok?

lol

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well the question is this, do want to grow or not? If you don't, sure listen to them. You will "come through this ok".

BAK
    BAK is offline New Member

Hey bro's

What's up fellas? Its Bak and just wanted to say wht's up. I also got a question though. Hope ya can help. If I am looking to add 25-30lbs on a deca dbol sust with clomid and nolva in case, should I add arimidex , since it cuts water retention? Will this hinder my gains and size overall? I was going to add it and have ordered it, but I am not sure if I should just add something else in there for an even better cycle?

Thread Information