Thread: Norma Deca

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member

Norma Deca

I just got a new Norma Deca and was wondering if it is real. Now I don't have a picture but I checked all the pictures here, everything looks the same except for a couple of things.

1. On the label where it says 2 ML NANDROLONE .... at the bottom all pictures have NORMA HELLAS A.E, mine has the but on the next line it says "BIOMHXANIA OAPMAKON," Some of those letters are in Greek by the way.

2. For the lot number and expiry date, most pictures have L #####, mine says LT##### and EX5/06

The logo is printed on the vial, anyone has any idea?

Thanks bros.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    need pic

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    It's hard to say without a pic? do you trust your source? or were these bought out of the trunk of someones car?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I just got a new Norma Deca and was wondering if it is real. Now I don't have a picture but I checked all the pictures here, everything looks the same except for a couple of things.

1. On the label where it says 2 ML NANDROLONE .... at the bottom all pictures have NORMA HELLAS A.E, mine has the but on the next line it says "BIOMHXANIA OAPMAKON," Some of those letters are in Greek by the way.

2. For the lot number and expiry date, most pictures have L #####, mine says LT##### and EX5/06

The logo is printed on the vial, anyone has any idea?

Thanks bros.

Here are some pics. What do you guys think? Looks real to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca-1.jpg   Norma Deca-2.jpg   Norma Deca-3.jpg  

bubbathegut is offline Member
    if you peel off the label, the norma logo is supposed to be stamped underneath, this is for new bottles though.

Better picture of the stamp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca-4.jpg  

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    **** bro those pic suk,anyways if they expired next year they may not have the logo on the vial,i got about 50 of those and they have no logo on the vial but they exp.05,2005 ,i just sent them lo the lab to get tested,dso if urs exp on 2005 ill let u know when they send me the resuts,if they dont exp next year but 2006 and up then they should have logo on the vial.besides that bro they look good,enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca-material-002.jpg   Norma Deca-material-007.jpg   Norma Deca-material-008.jpg  

Thread Information