matt19855 is offline New Member

Cool .

Last edited by matt19855; 11-29-2009 at 12:18 AM.

immy is offline Associate Member
    i would do deca at 400 bi weekly and sust at 500 biweekly
    has for clomid i beleive 2 weeks after last test shot but i am not for sure someone can correct me on that, bot 300/100/50 starting day 1/2/3....

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by matt19855
    Im a newbie to the steroids . I have been lifting for 5 years now. I am 6ft. 210lbs. This is my cycle I am planning on taking..please let me know what can done to improve this..if it needs it. Thanks.

Week1-8 100mg-Sustanon 2x wk.
    Week1-8 100mg-Deca Durbolin 2x. wk.

Not sure about the clomid, how long and when would I need to take that?
    Feel free to revise this if needed, which it probaly will need a little touching up.
    no way i would do this, my sug. i would just go 300mgs deca a week 1-10 500 mgs sust twice a week 1-10 and start pct 3 weeks after last inject this is just my .02

Ryanc is offline New Member
    2 1/2 to 3 weeks after last shot of both. Both of you're posts are a little misleading about dosages. It would be best for you to run 500mg TOTAL per week of test and 400mg/wk total of deca . I think thats what immy meant, but it kind of sounds like 500 shot twice a week for a total of 1000mg.

Last edited by matt19855; 11-29-2009 at 12:23 AM.

As for the Clomid dosage... run it like this

300mg day1 100mgs 2-11 and 50mgs 12-21

And run nolva at 40mg/day week 1, 30mg/day week 2, 20mg/day week 3

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    I suggest just going with the Sus-see how well you body responds and if it's your first cycle you should grow like a weed(I would maybe add some dbol , but it's your choice). Save the deca for your next cycle down the road, test, Deca, & some Dbol.

Thats a good point, although 500/400 test deca is a pretty common beginner stack. Why not run just the test and see how well you grow, you'll be ready for you're next cycle before you know it...

Last edited by matt19855; 11-29-2009 at 12:23 AM.

Yeah, it's necessary. You'll need it for pct, and you'll need to keep some on hand just in case you feel gyno coming on during you're cycle.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    yea bro always start of with nolva. i would take to less than 10mg/ed. if you think your succeptable to gyno than i suggest 10mg nova/ed with .25ml of idex

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    no way i would do this, my sug. i would just go 300mgs deca a week 1-10 500 mgs sust twice a week 1-10 and start pct 3 weeks after last inject this is just my .02
    I agree, but I would run the test 1wk longer than the deca to make recovery quiker. You need 10mgs nolva all the way through and yes you need the clomid and the nolva for pct... post up the cyle now...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    11 responses and not 1 good response....IMO

1. sust. should be shot eod. It is not a good choice for a first cycle. Stick with a single ester test like cyp or enan.

2. Also deca is not a good idea for a first cycle. If you get gyno what was it from...the test or deca....if it is from test you need nolva, if it is from deca you need bromo.

3. If you do not know proper pct or how to use nolva, clomid, or l-dex you are not ready for the leap let. All the info you need is on this site and with a little reading you can have all the answers you need.

4. please post your stats and goals when asking for help on a cycle. How do we know if you are even trying to bulk or cut.

I for 1 will be more than happy tom help you do it right. Please research a little and repost a cycle for critique.

happy growing

1. Well technically damion is right about the sust. Taking a test with a single esther will help you're blood levels stay a little more stable, however it is not that crucial. If sust is what is available to you, go with that. If you have other options, stick with enanthate .

2. Like I said above, a test only cycle will be fine, however test/deca is a relatively common beginner cycle. To prevent deca gyno, and keep prolactin down, take 200mg of b6 per day. It will be more difficult for you to track down some bromo.

3. The responses in this thread should be enough to tell you how to run you're pct and anti-e's. Any other ?s, let us know.

4. I was assuming you picked test and deca specifically for size and strength. Maybe someone just told you what to take, in that case... this is more for a bulk cycle, if you wanted to cut up, you'll need to revise this a little.

5. We will all be more than happy to help you do it right.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i would never use sus or deca , thats just me, do a search, there are posts why not to use sus, and deca can f*ck you up if you run it wrong. my roomate didnt listen to me and ran deca by itself, he didnt say, but he got shut the f*ck down, he would work, go to he gym to try and keep his gains, then go home and go to his room and shut the door, sound like fun?

Thread Information