Musa is offline Associate Member

Cool TEST and DECA or TEST and EQ?

HI, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TEST/DECA OR TEST/EQ.
    I FOUND THIS INFO ON EQ (BASICALLY IT CLAIMS THAT EQ IS BETTER THAN DECA) I DID DECA AND I LOVE IT, SO I AM CONFUSED, here is the info:

Deca seems to be the most popular, probably because of its extremely mild androgenic nature. But Deca being one of the highest risks for just about every other side-effects, I probably wouldn't advise it. If Deca is used, generally a dose of 200-400 mg is added to 500-750 mg of testosterone per week. Primobolan is sometimes opted for, and can be handy since it doesn't aromatize, which will make the total level of water retention and fat gain a lot less than with more test or with Deca for example. Unfortunately, its mild nature combined with a lack of estrogen make Primobolan a very poor mass builder. Again, doses of 300-400 mg are used. I would actually suggest a higher dose, but with the current prices for Primo I don't think it would be very popular. My personal preference goes out to Equipoise . Androgenically its not that much stronger than Deca because it has next to no affinity for the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme and is only half as androgenic as testosterone. Its twice as strong as Deca, mg for mg, and has a lower occurrence of side-effects. It has some estrogen, but not a whole lot so it actually tends to lean a person out rather than bloat him up as Deca will. It also increases appetite, which promotes gains, and improves aerobic performance, which may be wishful as testosterone normally has an opposite effect.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals for the cycle? What are your current stats? How many cycles have you done? Do you have any Idea on dosages and length of time you might run the two and what your test dosage plan is going to be?

Smile hi

OK...This is going to be my second cycle.....
    1-12---500mg test en
    1-10---400mg deca
    nolva 20mg ED(i can not find any l-qx)
    PCT
    My first cycle was deca only...i had great gains(20 pounds)
    23 years old
    12% BF
    I want to make some quality gains , but the main idea is to bulk.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Test and Eq!~

fabry is offline Senior Member
    me too i cant decide for next cycle (2nd one).
    heard deca very good for mass but difficult to keep gains.
    eq --> more quality!
    ill probably go with eq and kickstart cycle with dbols or drols!!!

apgomez3 is offline New Member
    IMO...Test Enan + EQ. I just got off my cycle and I like the results. Not a big fan of deca . Make sure to do PCT at the end and have nolva on hand.

Red face hi

I Like Deca Bc My Joints Feel Great....can Somebody Explain To Me Why Should I Do Eq Over Deca...thanks

smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member
    eq gives quality gains that are more easily maintained than deca is...deca gives alot of bloat...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    I Like Deca Bc My Joints Feel Great....can Somebody Explain To Me Why Should I Do Eq Over Deca...thanks

EQ supposedly does the same thing to your joints that deca does... I never did eq but I do like deca myself for the same reasons you do and deca does make gains more keepable then test alone. If you want maximum pounds gained I would think deca is stronger in this catagory, also deca does its work in shorter cycles where as EQ supposedly doesnt even start kicking in until about the 9th week and needs bigger heavier doses. I think part of this is because you are more likely to get fake EQ then fake Deca...

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    I just got back into researching anabolics and all this week after about 2 years and its like being in the twilight zone. everyone used to swear by deca and sust (including Anabolics 2000) but now every one swears by EQ and ethanate or prop, its wierd. Deca and sust always worked well for me.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Everyone swears by tren not eq... eq is like diluted tren.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ has less sides and keep more gains

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I like EQ better than deca , JMO.

Austex is offline Member
    I'd run Test w/ the EQ and a lower dose of Deca also.

big_C is offline Member

Eq!!

Test and EQ for me....Deca is hard on me for some reason?

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    Both are better for me than tren in regards to having fewer side effects. Tren wiped me out..

Deca is good if you have joint problems but it can tame your sex drive a bit. Yes theres more bloat than eq but I'm not so sure the gains made from eq are harder to maintain than deca.

EQ will dry out your joints a lot like winny not lube them but it can help repair the tendons where as winny will destroy them. EQ makes some nervous (causes excitability). The downfall of EQ is it can raise hemocrit levels causing you to feel very sluggish. EQ will increase vascularity more so because of the RBC increase.

Probably your best bet is to alternate deca and eq in your cycles if tren cannot be tolerated.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Deca or EQ...

My advice would be use EQ since you have already used Deca . Find out how EQ works for you. Personally they both give you good gains at 400mg or more/wk. It takes 4-6 weeks to kick in but well worth the wait. You will also get extremely hard on either one. EQ gives me a good appetite. I would run either of these for 12 weeks. I experienced "deca dick" with both of these drugs. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    HI, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TEST/DECA OR TEST/EQ.
    I FOUND THIS INFO ON EQ (BASICALLY IT CLAIMS THAT EQ IS BETTER THAN DECA) I DID DECA AND I LOVE IT, SO I AM CONFUSED, here is the info:

Deca seems to be the most popular, probably because of its extremely mild androgenic nature. But Deca being one of the highest risks for just about every other side-effects, I probably wouldn't advise it. If Deca is used, generally a dose of 200-400 mg is added to 500-750 mg of testosterone per week. Primobolan is sometimes opted for, and can be handy since it doesn't aromatize, which will make the total level of water retention and fat gain a lot less than with more test or with Deca for example. Unfortunately, its mild nature combined with a lack of estrogen make Primobolan a very poor mass builder. Again, doses of 300-400 mg are used. I would actually suggest a higher dose, but with the current prices for Primo I don't think it would be very popular. My personal preference goes out to Equipoise. Androgenically its not that much stronger than Deca because it has next to no affinity for the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme and is only half as androgenic as testosterone. Its twice as strong as Deca, mg for mg, and has a lower occurrence of side-effects. It has some estrogen, but not a whole lot so it actually tends to lean a person out rather than bloat him up as Deca will. It also increases appetite, which promotes gains, and improves aerobic performance, which may be wishful as testosterone normally has an opposite effect.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    What about Durabol (NPP), you wont get the the water retention and therefore possibly higher blood pressure either? Durabol = Less sides in theory

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    You know almost everyone complains about bloat and limp noodles from deca , but Deca is leaps and bounds above EQ when it comes to muscle mass gains and THATS the reason we use gear.........

baseballJ121 is offline Junior Member
    I am on a sust+eq cycle and loven it

dtr98 is offline Member
    did the test e and eq b4, worked good for me

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    test and eq

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    I suggest test e 500mg/week and deca 400/week. You seemed to grow off you deca only cycle so stick with the deca.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    You know almost everyone complains about bloat and limp noodles from deca, but Deca is leaps and bounds above EQ when it comes to muscle mass gains and THATS the reason we use gear.........

AGAIN screw EQ ....it is hard to get great results with EQ it is very mild in the muscle mass department.....

Thread Information