miminemolle is offline New Member

Question First Test Cycle

Ok so im thinking about doing my first steroid cycle.

heres my stats :
    Height : 5ft7
    Weight : 165
    Bf : 9%
    been lifting for about 2 years naturally got some pretty good result started at about 130 12% bf.

Diet is pretty good eating about 3500-4000 calorie per day

I read alot of thread and tried to find the more information possible,but everyone keep saying different stuff im confused. Saw alot of thread that say test only for first cycle so i might give it a try .

What kind of test would be better ? dosage ?

I could of get some var this week but i saw that it's pretty weak and it's more for women so might do a test only cycle or maybe add some var in the cycle ?

pct not really sure about it, nolvadex or clomid?

Also HCG and aromasin during the cycle ? im a bit confused about all that.

Im new to this forum and just need to get some help cause im confused about that. tried to find all by myself on other thread but anyway. any help would be nice !

ps dont complain if my writing isnt that good im not english tried to make my best

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    First cycle is always test only, you will see ridiculous gains with just test. If you add other compounds at first it is a waste and you are setting yourself up for to many sides for no reason.

But, you are to young to take any AAS, you WILL permanently damage your endocrine system if you do. Wait until you are at least 25 but closer to 30 is even better.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    20 is a bit young recomend you wait till your 25

well i know some people is telling me too young but what if i only do a cycle ? and then stop for a while and maybe do another like a year after ? and if i do it but lower dose or wtv .

Quote Originally Posted by miminemolle
    well i know some people is telling me too young but what if i only do a cycle ? and then stop for a while and maybe do another like a year after ? and if i do it but lower dose or wtv .
    Lowering the dose will still shut your system down and affect your endocrine system. Listen, I am pro steroids and I am saying don't do it. Good luck and be smart

Quote Originally Posted by miminemolle
    Ok so im thinking about doing my first steroid cycle.

heres my stats :
    Height : 5ft7
    Weight : 165
    Bf : 9%
    been lifting for about 2 years naturally got some pretty good result started at about 130 12% bf.

Diet is pretty good eating about 3500-4000 calorie per day

I read alot of thread and tried to find the more information possible,but everyone keep saying different stuff im confused. Saw alot of thread that say test only for first cycle so i might give it a try .

What kind of test would be better ? dosage ?

I could of get some var this week but i saw that it's pretty weak and it's more for women so might do a test only cycle or maybe add some var in the cycle ?

pct not really sure about it, nolvadex or clomid?

Also HCG and aromasin during the cycle ? im a bit confused about all that.

Im new to this forum and just need to get some help cause im confused about that. tried to find all by myself on other thread but anyway. any help would be nice !

ps dont complain if my writing isnt that good im not english tried to make my best
    Dude! You have gained 35 lbs. naturally in 2 years and lost 3% Bodyfat!!! That is insane growth.... Why would you want to screw that up? I couldn't do that being on a cycle all the time... Are you serious about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Dude! You have gained 35 lbs. naturally in 2 years and lost 3% Bodyfat!!! That is insane growth.... Why would you want to screw that up? I couldn't do that being on a cycle all the time... Are you serious about that?
    well ive benn training for 2 years but started seriously about 1 year ago so yep was 35lbs in a year .. first year was more cardio training as i was playing hockey ..

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Advice has been given hope you listen my friend because once you cycle you will want another then another it can become addictive!!

You have natural test already make the most of it and research steroids and the young

Well let's say i still do it ? ill be 21 this year, i've been 5'7 for about 3 year now i guess i stoped growing, will it be that bad ? i see younger ppl at my gym about 17-18 taking gear and they get pretty good results. I dont really mind since ill be doing a few cycle only, just planning to take test , wont stack it with other kind. Just want to see if i could get good results , not planning to stay on juice for long time.

There is no way you will gain more than 35 lbs. in a year. Stick with whatever you were doing. You really gained about 50 lbs. of muscle in a year then! because of the loss of Bodyfat

That is nuts!!! You could do 1000 mg of tren a week and not make that kind of gains.

Keep doing whatever you are doing!!!!! It is way better then any steroid cycles I have ever heard of!!! Don't mess it up!

Also your friends aren't smart or doctors don't do what they are doing.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miminemolle View Post
    Well let's say i still do it ? ill be 21 this year, i've been 5'7 for about 3 year now i guess i stoped growing, will it be that bad ? i see younger ppl at my gym about 17-18 taking gear and they get pretty good results. I dont really mind since ill be doing a few cycle only, just planning to take test , wont stack it with other kind. Just want to see if i could get good results , not planning to stay on juice for long time.
    You answered your own question. If what you say is true you are making fantastic gains. You are not planning on making money from muscle since you only want to do a few cycles. Why risk it then?

If you mess your self up on cycle #1 are you prepared to lose everything you e worked for unless you run gear from here on out? Cause that could happen.

I'm not here to tell you what to do, just giving you perspective you may haven't thought about. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    There is no way you will gain more than 35 lbs. in a year. Stick with whatever you were doing. You really gained about 50 lbs. of muscle in a year then! because of the loss of Bodyfat

That is nuts!!! You could do 1000 mg of tren a week and not make that kind of gains.

Keep doing whatever you are doing!!!!! It is way better then any steroid cycles I have ever heard of!!! Don't mess it up!
    Well it's for sure not 35lbs of muscle theres some water weight in that but yeah, bodyfat dropped so still great gains , used to be so skinny.

But i was thinking of doing a cycle cuz i actually got great gains but im actually stuck between 160-165 for a couple months. Someone at the gym told me i should think about juice wasnt really sure at first but been reading forums and watching video for about a month to get some info and was more interested.

im really serious about lifting im hitting the gym 7 days a week, and diet is really perfect. im not going to school atm and no job so it's really gym and diet full time. with some gear would probably get good result with all the effort im putting ?

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    You answered your own question. If what you say is true you are making fantastic gains. You are not planning on making money from muscle since you only want to do a few cycles. Why risk it then?

If you mess your self up on cycle #1 are you prepared to lose everything you e worked for unless you run gear from here on out? Cause that could happen.

I'm not here to tell you what to do, just giving you perspective you may haven't thought about. Good luck with whatever you decide.

But let's say i do a test cycle with a good pct, then get of it for about a year ? but still hitting the gym hard everyday, strict diet to will i loose a lot ?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    But let's say i do a test cycle with a good pct, then get of it for about a year ? but still hitting the gym hard everyday, strict diet to will i loose a lot ?
    I was referring to the chance you mess up your normal test production forever. If that happens, yes you lose a lot unless you go on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    I was referring to the chance you mess up your normal test production forever. If that happens, yes you lose a lot unless you go on TRT.
    Oh yeah , well even if i wait till 25 or whatever it can still mess up my natural test if im right ?

Im aware of all the sides , im just asking for help on the dosage/duration of the cycle.

And what kind of test would be the best to take for a first cycle.

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    Oh yeah , well even if i wait till 25 or whatever it can still mess up my natural test if im right ?
    Yes but at ages under 25 your risk is tremendously higher.

I hope you make the wise decision to wait. The test isn't going anywhere and you'll be in a much better place to make the decision in a few years. A 1-month plateau calls for a change in routine, not the immediate decision to jump on gear.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Although I have lewarned much on this forum I have a long way to go. The one thing that I have seen repeated over and over and over again is the 25/15 rule. Over 25 years of age and under 15% bf. Period. The OP has already decided his course of action and is just waiting for one person to give him the green light so he can plow ahead without remorse. That will come later...

Thread Information