Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

can i use winstrol alone for cutting?

guys please feel free to flamei have absolutely zero experience with gear, i have almost mastered my weights and nutrition. progress is real good i am currently ending my bulking diet soon. I am pretty much happy with my bulking gains but will try some m1t soon to add a couple of more pounds. i anyway was wondering if i can incorporate winstrol ?. i heard its good for gaining some mass and good for cutting at thesame time? i want the pill form tho. has anyone tried just using it alone?
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-20-2004 at 05:17 AM.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    "i am not ready for real gear just yet anyway was wondering if i can incorporate winstrol ?".

Spoon, you realise winstrol is a steroid right?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    "i am not ready for real gear just yet anyway was wondering if i can incorporate winstrol ?".

my mistake i guess what i meant was that can i use it for cutting? and is it milder than other gear?

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    no you cant

you need winstrol for T3 and clen

winstrol is essential for T3's, because it will help the T3's not to catabolize the muscle, and clenbuterol will assist body-temp

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Not to say that it works for everyone, but I just came off a 6wk winny only cycle, just to lean out a bit. My results were great! I had no sides, it didn't shut me down(I ran tribulus with it) and I have way more definition. My abs have never looked as good. Everyone I see can tell a difference, especially if my shirt is off. My diet and cardio were in check and as you know that makes a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    Not to say that it works for everyone, but I just came off a 6wk winny only cycle, just to lean out a bit. My results were great! I had no sides, it didn't shut me down(I ran tribulus with it) and I have way more definition. My abs have never looked as good. Everyone I see can tell a difference, especially if my shirt is off. My diet and cardio were in check and as you know that makes a big difference.
    what did your pct consist off? thanks man im new to this

got fina? is offline Member
    Winstrol alone wont do much for u, ur diet will. Ive taken Winstrol alone in the past and thought wtf is this. I was at 12% bf and thought the steroid was a waste of money. Then last year i took it and dieted like a mad man, and all i could say is wow!

I think unless ur at less then 10% bf the results ull get from it arent worth the money and having to shoot everday with it. Now if ur already rippped it will take u to that next level...
    If ur at a high bf% then id get low first then take it if not its a waste...

Good luck............

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    My good friend is taking winstrol alone and its working wonders, muscles are much harder and defined, and the catch is, hes only taking 25mg EOD, LOL, After reading what people said about winstrol only cycle i was set on that they didnt work, but i have proof now that they do.

Essy is offline Associate Member
    My friend id jacked up and he loves winny. Thats all he does. Im not saying thats what got him jacked but he loves the winny only cycle. But like GotFina said he doesnt have a hi bf% to beging with.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    As far as the pct goes, I'm like testsubject. I don't do well with clomid. My body just doesn't like it. I pretty much rely on trib, at about 4 g/day. It always works for me.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime

I didn't see anything about him saying he's no ready, he just said he had no experaince.. hes on the right track, ask all the questions u want bro!

got fina? is offline Member
    Like i said up top, i never said it wont work. I said it wont do shyt if ur at a high bf%.

If a person at 13% takes it hell say its the worst steroid out there. Now if a person thats at 8% takes it hell say holy **** this is the best..

It all revolves around diet and bf%....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Like i said up top, i never said it wont work. I said it wont do shyt if ur at a high bf%.

If a person at 13% takes it hell say its the worst steroid out there. Now if a person thats at 8% takes it hell say holy **** this is the best..

It all revolves around diet and bf%....
    You're pretty smart for a nubie!! J/K LOL I agree 100%.

For your info Winny alone for 6 weeks @ 50 mg ED (oral) as a first time cycle will put on 8-10 lbs of superhigh quality muscle which is almost permanent (just like primo-gains)...

So saying it's a waste is total bull...

Greets
    Kingofmasters

gatorgirl_c is offline New Member
    On what bouncer said about T3, you have to be really careful when using that because it messes with your thyroid. I wouldn't do anything that messes with the thyroid because you can really mees that up, for good.
    I agree with the Clen though, but just be aware that it makes your hands shzke like crazy, and don't take it after 12 in the afternoon or you will never be able to sleep. You may have some insomnia with Winny, I did. Just take sleeping pills.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    For your info Winny alone for 6 weeks @ 50 mg ED (oral) as a first time cycle will put on 8-10 lbs of superhigh quality muscle which is almost permanent (just like primo-gains)...

So saying it's a waste is total bull...

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    listen to this man he knows his sh!t.

Ddanielaaron is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    guys please feel free to flamei have absolutely zero experience with gear, i have almost mastered my weights and nutrition. progress is real good i am currently ending my bulking diet soon. I am pretty much happy with my bulking gains but will try some m1t soon to add a couple of more pounds. i anyway was wondering if i can incorporate winstrol ?. i heard its good for gaining some mass and good for cutting at thesame time? i want the pill form tho. has anyone tried just using it alone?
    Late reply

I just started win by itself about 5days ago and all I can say is wow. I was about 13%bf when I started ( probably less now ) and Im on a pretty good diet but not starving myself what so ever. The MOST important thing in taking it by itself is your diet. Even though it's been a short time, call me crazy, my results are spectacular, and my performance in the gym is better too.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddanielaaron

Late reply

I just started win by itself about 5days ago and all I can say is wow. I was about 13%bf when I started ( probably less now ) and Im on a pretty good diet but not starving myself what so ever. The MOST important thing in taking it by itself is your diet. Even though it's been a short time, call me crazy, my results are spectacular, and my performance in the gym is better too.
    Bumping a 9 year old thread? Great first post, NOT!

Hope you're looking forward to no libido and ED. post a thread in the correct forum to learn what is wrong with winny alone. Especially at your age.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 06-14-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information