Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Red face Wisdom Teeth time...

Should I hold off on getting my wisdom teeth cut out since I'm on my cycle, or should I have no worries? Didn't know since they would be putting me under...Thanks

Also, it's 5th week of my cycle, and all of sudden I lost sweats, energy, drive to eat like a animal, and etc...Wonder what happen? Did my body just finally adapt? Thanks again for help.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    bro I had my whisdom teeth out about 6 months ago, trust me you don't need to be put under, that'll just take 2 days off your workout without a doubt.

I had Nitrous given to me along with a mild sedative pill and the gas made it feel like it was over in 10 minutes, you just get lost in your own thoughts in a dream like state, couldn't have been more comfortable, no pain at all. Ask for the gas instead, I went out later the same night and partied, although my mouth was bleeding quite a bit I still had no pain. I dont think you'd be able to get out of bed the next day let alone party the same night if you were put under.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i had mine out and i was put under because they were impacted. i say get knocked out. but depends on situation. you are out of it for the rest of the day. back to gym and work 3 days max unless there is an infection (dont smoke)

but do I worry about getting put under while on juice... ?

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Bro i had mine taken out last week of my cycle and i lost 14 pounds in 3 days. But i had all 4 impacted and 2 were side ways. My doc asked me if i was juicing and i didnt tell him i was i just kinda played it cool and picked his brain to see why he asked that. He told me that some steroids can cause complications he didnt tell me what kind like i said im just quoting what he said. But i came out fine as far as living and everything. Hope this helps.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    For whatever reason in the information packets in human grade AAS is says to notify your doctor that you are on it if you are having surgery. I think it makes you prone to excessive bleeding?

CHSDOG55 , will you please change that avatar?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    CHSDOG55 , will you please change that avatar?
    Yeah bro i agree!!, but in answer to your question, I wouldnt get put under unless your teeth are extemely screwed up, i got mine taken out and didnt get put under and everything was fine, also IMO i wouldnt get them taken out until a little while after your cycle, i couldnt workout and push very hard for a few weeks after i got mine taken out they would start bleeding right in the middle of my workout if i was pushing to hard.

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Cant change it bro. That guy is absolutely halarious.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    Cant change it bro. That guy is absolutely halarious.
    LOL, he is definetly hillarious looking, but not when im eating breakfast.

i couldnt workout and push very hard for a few weeks after i got mine taken out they would start bleeding right in the middle of my workout if i was pushing to hard.
    I had the same problem, it took about 3 days for the bleeding to stop

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I had all 4 of mine taken out the day before Thanksgiving. Bad idea. Took the nitrous oxide, dentist let me control how much I was getting, stayed awake, and couldn't feel a thing.
    Um, but AS will cause you to bleed more than you normally would. So I'd say if you have a choice, wait until you've been off for a couple months to have 'em removed.

Yeah honestly I'd just wait unless you are in agonizing pain.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    Just be honest with your doctors, its against the law for him to inform any authorities if you're using.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r2ii
    Just be honest with your doctors, its against the law for him to inform any authorities if you're using.

Your right... but they can put it in their records which basically screws your for any kind of insurance down the road... Or at least that's what I was told.

d***...I don't know what to do..My appoinment is next Tuesday. One tooth is already starting to come in, so I'm scared to wait. I don't know what to do . When I went to the doctor for him to check me out, he didn't ask me about taking any....I hate to just go in for the surgery and tell him...ahhh life's a bi****

and

Anybody have any answers to my second question: Also, it's 5th week of my cycle, and all of sudden I lost sweats, energy, drive to eat like a animal, and etc...Wonder what happen? Did my body just finally adapt? Thanks again for help.

Thanks guys for the post..lemme know what to do, because I have no idea :-/. I think I'm just going to call my doctor and tell him to see what he says.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 05-20-2004 at 02:15 PM.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok . . . you have a tooth already coming in? Well then, to put your mind at ease, here's what I recommend:
    Go get everything taken care of. Yes, AS "can" make the bleeding stage last a bit longer, but you'll be able to deal with it. You still have lots of platelets to clot where they need to clot, so you shouldn't have any problems.
    BUT if you do have problems, you can call your dentist (just say "It won't stop bleeding!") and he can write you a prescription for a blood clotter and that will fix that. But it's unlikely that will happen. So don't worry, be happy.

For anyone else, though, contemplating surgery involving lots of blood, it'll be a bit easier if you wait until a couple months after you're off the juice.

Biggerstronger is offline New Member
    Your body doesn't heal as fast while on AAS...I would think that it would be extremely important to inform the doctor if the surgery was internal...but this is an external surgery and you can see whether or not the bleeding has stopped or something is not right....you should be absolutely fine however...I say get put under if you want...its less painful that way and I was back to work and the gym a couple of days later.

Just wanted to let everyone know I called the doctor today and he said he couldn't do it. He asked how much I was taking, and etc. and told me that I needed to quit and be off for a month or longer before getting them cut out. Due to the steroids not being prescribed to me that he didn't know how long he should put me under too. Guess I'm going to wait a month and just call back and do it..Thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 05-20-2004 at 05:44 PM.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggerstronger
    Your body doesn't heal as fast while on AAS....
    What!?. One the reasons that athletes use AAS is precisely because your body does heal faster.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    Bro i had mine taken out last week of my cycle and i lost 14 pounds in 3 days. But i had all 4 impacted and 2 were side ways. My doc asked me if i was juicing and i didnt tell him i was i just kinda played it cool and picked his brain to see why he asked that. He told me that some steroids can cause complications he didnt tell me what kind like i said im just quoting what he said. But i came out fine as far as living and everything. Hope this helps.
    if that is you in the avatar i think you need to worry about your other teeth too! J/K

Thread Information