nonutz is offline New Member

Need help with Lower back pain

Thought maybe the lower back pain was from d-bol and stop taking them last wednesday. The pain in my lower back was so bad i couldnt continue my workout or even walk thru the mall with my girlfriend. Feels like my lower back is flexed all the time. Its been 8 days and my back still hurts.

I have been taking proscar, saw palm , milk thistle for the whole cycle so far

fabry is offline Senior Member
    hope u didnt make **** of your discs! i have... i had same problem and it was my back and not dbols! and that pain was the rreason that made me stop my cycle after only 6 weeks!
    now, 3 months after, i start again to train my legs but problem is still there and that is why im seein a theraphist once a week!!!

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Bro i feel for you i've been out of the game for 8 months because of back surgery. Had 3 herniated discs. I thought it was the DBOL while i was on cycle i actually continued my cycle and finished. But then i was doing some deadlifts one day and **** hit the fan. I pulled and got to the top and the weight hit the floor and so did i. I will tell you something that helps me a whole lot but everyone's body is diff. Naprosyn. Which is Aleve. It really worked wonders on me. After having surgery i now have a precription for o.c. which i try not to take to often and those destroy the pain. Good luck Bro.

Thread Information