Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Guys, my GF has always been a gym junkie and she is fit and fine. Good diet, good exercises, she knows what she is doing. She is going gym whole her life. She put on some weight recently, now she is thinking to use anavar for fat lose about 5kg and give her muscles a good deffination , does that make sense? To me it's just strange cuz I never used steroids , just worried, I don't know what to say to her, should I let her use steroids or should I stop her,

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    I would much rather have my GF do a clenbuterol cycle than mess with anabolics like var. If she feels like she needs to use something, push her in the direction of an ECA stack (not considered a steroid ) or clenbuterol (considered to be a steroid but isn't really anabolic ). ECA and clen also have the advantage of being legal!

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid
    I would much rather have my GF do a clenbuterol cycle than mess with anabolics like var. If she feels like she needs to use something, push her in the direction of an ECA stack (not considered a steroid) or clenbuterol (considered to be a steroid but isn't really anabolic). ECA and clen also have the advantage of being legal!
    Cheers mate, I am worried about the side effects, I have test-e sitting in my room but I am not using it because I want to use it properly not just inject and bang, I am sure she probably will do her research but I want to know what exactly she is going to inject and the pros and cons, can you please lead me to the very basic cycle for girls for weight lose and muscle definition purposes? Just to give her a reference so she can study before doing something stupid

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Any one knows where the girls cycles info can be found? I checked steroid .com in women section but nothing special.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Anyone knows the legit links

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hi...take a look at this active thread in member experiences forum...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...male-1st-cycle

Atomini is offline Banned
    Anavar is not going to make her lose fat. It is an anabolic steroid . Anabolic steroids do not burn fat to any significant amounts, they simply increase nutrient partitioning.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Anavar is not going to make her lose fat. It is an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids do not burn fat to any significant amounts, they simply increase nutrient partitioning.
    clen on the other hand...

if she wants something to help her loose fat, maybe ECA stack and/or clen

clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and ECA in the off weeks works well

Anavar is not going to make her lose fat. It is an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids do not burn fat to any significant amounts, they simply increase nutrient partitioning.
    I've heard dozens of people say Tren builds muscle while burning fat (independent of diet).

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    I've heard dozens of people say Tren builds muscle while burning fat (independent of diet).
    This is true and the same thing goes for Anavar , but neither Trenbolone nor Anavar have any DIRECT effects on fat metabolism that would result in dramatic changes. Both of their 'fat burning' properties stem from the extreme level of nutrient partitioning they exhibit (far greater than any other anabolic steroid , especially for Trenbolone). Even Testosterone does this, where we've seen and heard of cases of an individual doing their first ever cycle of Testosterone only to gain some lean mass, and they drop a few % bodyfat while they do it.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    I would much rather have my GF do a clenbuterol cycle than mess with anabolics like var. If she feels like she needs to use something, push her in the direction of an ECA stack (not considered a steroid) or clenbuterol (considered to be a steroid but isn't really anabolic). ECA and clen also have the advantage of being legal!
    clen is a steroid huh?

Wow I missed that. Where did he get is info from?

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    So basically there is nothing she can use to burn fat, I mean in steroids ?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aus View Post
    So basically there is nothing she can use to burn fat, I mean in steroids?
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    clen on the other hand...

if she wants something to help her loose fat, maybe ECA stack and/or clen

clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and ECA in the off weeks works well

So basically there is nothing she can use to burn fat, I mean in steroids?
    If she uses anabolic steroids , she will likely drop a bodyfat % or two provided her diet is really clean and everything. But the problem is that she will experience muscle gains and end up bulking up at a far greater proportion to the amount of bodyfat lost. Anabolic steroids are useful for primarily building strength and muscle size. Fat loss is something that is merely a side-benefit.

As others have mentioned, there are better alternatives to fat loss if that is her MAIN goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

If she uses anabolic steroids , she will likely drop a bodyfat % or two provided her diet is really clean and everything. But the problem is that she will experience muscle gains and end up bulking up at a far greater proportion to the amount of bodyfat lost. Anabolic steroids are useful for primarily building strength and muscle size. Fat loss is something that is merely a side-benefit.

As others have mentioned, there are better alternatives to fat loss if that is her MAIN goal.
    What would u recommend for fat loss???

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

GGR new pic?????

Guys, my GF has always been a gym junkie and she is fit and fine. Good diet, good exercises, she knows what she is doing. She is going gym whole her life. She put on some weight recently, now she is thinking to use anavar for fat lose about 5kg and give her muscles a good deffination , does that make sense? To me it's just strange cuz I never used steroids , just worried, I don't know what to say to her, should I let her use steroids or should I stop her,

as for fat loss i would recomend diet change and increase in cardio. see the nutrition section, we could def help her out. too many people look for the fast easy way out, my girl included

Diet and cardio!

lol you had to have expected that response. But seriously, good fat loss aids to look into would be the usual Clenbuterol , ECA, Albuterol, etc.

Diet and cardio!

lol you had to have expected that response. But seriously, good fat loss aids to look into would be the usual Clenbuterol, ECA, Albuterol, etc.
    Yeah smartie, but tis true! I will have to look into the ECA. New one on me. Thx!!!

warlockjmr is offline Junior Member
    Between Clen and ECA I'd reccomend Clen. Ephedrine for me is a bitch to come off and can leave you really low as you drop dosage. Also it can suppress your appetite madly. Thats fine for some people but personally I find I just rebound hard as soon as my appetite comes back.

If running clen make sure she starts slow and works up through it as a high dose can really have some nasty sides. There is a good guide to it on this site.

Point of note; surely taking an ECA stack during the two week break you have with clen would completely negate the reason for having that two week break which is to allow your body to become sensitive to its affects once again?

Also there are a lot of valid arguments for not including Aspirin in your stack, its negative affects when ran in a high dose daily (which can include nasty stomach ulcers) completely out weigh its supposed benefits.

Yeah smartie, but tis true! I will have to look into the ECA. New one on me. Thx!!!
    I have personally found ECA to be far better for fat loss than Clen (actually I should say EC since I don't include Aspirin). Some individuals don't respond very well to Clen, while others its the opposite (they don't respond well to fat loss with EC but Clen does wonders for them). It all lies on individual response.

Personally right now I am using Albuterol and find it SO much better than Clen. Less harsh in terms of stimulant-like side effects (less intense tremors/shakes, anxiety, etc.). Fat loss I would say is about the same, if not slightly less. But i'll put up with slightly less fat loss for less pronounced umcomfortable sides! I've been on Alb for 6 weeks now and at this point I don't feel any shakes or anything at all compared to week 1, which wasn't that bad to begin with. Alb also has a MUCH shorter and therefore more tolerable half-life compared to Clen (Albuterol = 4 hours, Clenbuterol = 37 hours).

I've worked my way up to 24mg/day (6 tablets per day, 4mg/tablet). I am also running Ketotifen every 2nd week for 7 days to keep receptors upregulated (2mg every night before bed for the 7 days).

I have personally found ECA to be far better for fat loss than Clen (actually I should say EC since I don't include Aspirin). Some individuals don't respond very well to Clen, while others its the opposite (they don't respond well to fat loss with EC but Clen does wonders for them). It all lies on individual response.

Personally right now I am using Albuterol and find it SO much better than Clen. Less harsh in terms of stimulant-like side effects (less intense tremors/shakes, anxiety, etc.). Fat loss I would say is about the same, if not slightly less. But i'll put up with slightly less fat loss for less pronounced umcomfortable sides! I've been on Alb for 6 weeks now and at this point I don't feel any shakes or anything at all compared to week 1, which wasn't that bad to begin with. Alb also has a MUCH shorter and therefore more tolerable half-life compared to Clen (Albuterol = 4 hours, Clenbuterol = 37 hours).

I've worked my way up to 24mg/day (6 tablets per day, 4mg/tablet). I am also running Ketotifen every 2nd week for 7 days to keep receptors upregulated (2mg every night before bed for the 7 days).
    Well I wish we had this conversation b4 I bought clen . Starting a cycle later this year so we have time

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

Well I wish we had this conversation b4 I bought clen . Starting a cycle later this year so we have time
    Don't worry, on the other hand eca pretty just makes me babble and does almost nothing in terms of thermogenics for me. Whereas I can actually 'feel' the clen working.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You're an impulse buyer, eh? Lol. Thats ok. Try Clen out, see how you feel and how it goes, etc.

I personally don't like to touch Clen (I haven't for a number of years now and I won't ever again). But for you it won't hurt to try it out and just see. Remember that around week 2-3, depending on the individual, Beta-2 receptor downregulation becomes a problem and is the reason why fat loss grinds to a halt. So every 2-3 weeks, either take a 2 week break from Clen, or you can use Ketotifen in the manner I described above to keep receptors upregulated without having to go off Clen. Benadryl will not do this, that was a rumor that started a few years back and has since been dispelled.

warlockjmr is offline Junior Member
    Only real sides I get from clen is if I drink anything with caffein in. Literally feel like my eyes are focusing so hard in lectures my lecturer is going to burst into flames...

Oh also can make me a lose my temper much quicker at about 120 micro grams, not so great for work as I work as a doorman. Clen + drunken idiots doesn't mix well for me haha

Did some research on the EC stack in between weeks off in clen and it shouldn't make any difference, clen is a direct beta 2 stimulant and is pretty harsh on its responsiveness where as ephedrine is fairly negligible and so can be run in between. Might start doing this myself as I do enjoy the pump I get from EC before workouts.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, my GF has always been a gym junkie and she is fit and fine. Good diet, good exercises, she knows what she is doing. She is going gym whole her life. She put on some weight recently, now she is thinking to use anavar for fat lose about 5kg and give her muscles a good deffination , does that make sense? To me it's just strange cuz I never used steroids, just worried, I don't know what to say to her, should I let her use steroids or should I stop her,
    If she want to try something non hormonal first to lose some weight have her try some CLENBUTEROL .

i have anavar too
    You're an impulse buyer, eh? Lol. Thats ok. Try Clen out, see how you feel and how it goes, etc.

I personally don't like to touch Clen (I haven't for a number of years now and I won't ever again). But for you it won't hurt to try it out and just see. Remember that around week 2-3, depending on the individual, Beta-2 receptor downregulation becomes a problem and is the reason why fat loss grinds to a halt. So every 2-3 weeks, either take a 2 week break from Clen, or you can use Ketotifen in the manner I described above to keep receptors upregulated without having to go off Clen. Benadryl will not do this, that was a rumor that started a few years back and has since been dispelled.

i have anavar too
    I wonder what else I could convince you to buy in under a few minutes. I could make a good salesman and I might not even know it!

did i mention the hgh???

I wonder what else I could convince you to buy in under a few minutes. I could make a good salesman and I might not even know it!

did i mention the hgh???
    I envy you. IF you have the real deal.

I stopped the HGH crusade several months ago after buying kit after kit for like half a year, only to be met with the occasional real kit, then a fake one, then an underdosed one, then a real one, then a fake, then a fake after that, then a real one, then a fake. Then I said "fvck it". Provided great fat loss for the little amount I experienced it on the real kits though...

not sure if legit, but seems to be....for gals tho, the fat loss isn't as significant as for guys....not sure if has something to do with our generally higher bf%....i am only running 3iu more for anti-aging and general well being.
    I envy you. IF you have the real deal.

I stopped the HGH crusade several months ago after buying kit after kit for like half a year, only to be met with the occasional real kit, then a fake one, then an underdosed one, then a real one, then a fake, then a fake after that, then a real one, then a fake. Then I said "fvck it". Provided great fat loss for the little amount I experienced it on the real kits though...

How many iu are you running daily in general?

I was doing 8iu/day at my highest. That's massive.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I would push a clean diet/cardio and var over clen . Clen is fine for weight loss but bad for your heart as is Ephidrine. Ive used both but now am a bit older and wiser.

now 3iu 6/1. i was going 5 ed and it kicked my ass. my mind was so sharp, eye sight improved, glowing skin.....it was awesome, but couldn't take the numb/tingling hands.
    How many iu are you running daily in general?

I was doing 8iu/day at my highest. That's massive.

RA
    Do 4 5/2. Better skin/anti age/weight loss.

now 3iu 6/1. i was going 5 ed and it kicked my ass. my mind was so sharp, eye sight improved, glowing skin.....it was awesome, but couldn't take the numb/tingling hands.

i can do that! thank you RA!!! nice to have you on my side
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Do 4 5/2. Better skin/anti age/weight loss.

RA
    Anytime

i can do that! thank you RA!!! nice to have you on my side

VAr will help her gain more muscle - which in fact will help her burn more fat - which will make her more tone. SO while VAR doesnt affect fat - it does - in the end result. And - my girl has done 2 var cycles......amazing results both times. We both tried CLEN and hated it...just my .02

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Ummm guess its a hard decision to make what to use,

Just to remind that diet and cardio is not her problem, she is a regular gym person, cardio 1 hour and clean food. Also her job is physical which makes her move more and I think it's cardio too

Guess it's a hard decision to make here, some are happy with Clen and some with Var, my research tells me that the var has more bulking properties than Clen, obviously she doesn't wanna bulk up and thats why I opposed her decision to use var, but again all our discussion above left me in the middle of a big confusion,

I also have been told to run AI when I am on cycle, should she also run AI?
    Last edited by Aus; 01-10-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Guys what amount should she take of var or Clen and what should be her AI on

1. Var
    2. Clen

What should be her PCT

Thread Information