widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

hepatitis c becoming serious problem..please read

does anyone know if dbol will increase livr counts and its effects on a user with hep c????
    Last edited by widowmaker2; 03-31-2004 at 04:32 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have any liver disorders you are strongly discouraged from using any type of anabolic androgenic steroid , especially orals. This includes Dianabol .

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Isn't type C the worst of the 3 types?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Isn't type C the worst of the 3 types?
    yup...its the worst

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    yup...its the worst
    but look at flex wheeler he has hep c and is on kidney dialisis....i have so much to look forward to ....yeah!!!!!lucky me!

jkoss is offline New Member

Thumbs down Hep c

Death do you part ! I am 40 yrs old . I have never heard of anyone doing roids with hep c. Can someone tell me the effects ?

barbarian is offline Banned
    a and b are curently curable so i saw on tv from a recent outbreak, but c has no cure as of yet

c is curable with a chemothearapy drug for cancer patients called interfuron....its nasty stuff...some of the guys from gym have been on it due to hep c within 3-6 months it was undetectible in their systems...DONT EVER SHARE PINZ OR SHARE THE SAME BOTTLE OF GEAR WITH YOUR BUDDYS!!!! you r running great risks to your health..hep c is becoming a epidemic in the bodybuilding world because people r stupid..there are no symptoms of hep c i just went to the clinic 4 my annual s.t.d. testing and checked the box 4 hep c testing and was shocked 2 find out that i had tested positive.....please guys be careful
    Last edited by widowmaker2; 03-31-2004 at 04:11 PM.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    juicers sharing needles?....CRAZY, never heard of that...Just go to GPZ and buy all you need, dont risk hiv or hepC

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    pinz are cheap why the hell would you share. Dont to orals if you have hep c

i never shared pinz but i have shared juice with other people... you can get it just as easy by sharing the same bottle.

JoeS is offline New Member

Cycling with Hep C ?

WHew ~! man do not screw around with orals with Hep c. I am 40 6'2'' 225 and have been through 1 year of interferon treatment for hep c.( by the way it was hell ! i wieghed 165 when i was finished ) I was negative for 6 months. i started my cycle of Test - D-bol- deca . The d-bol about made me vommit my liver back up after 3 weeks.( I canceled out the d-bol ) Stay with the clean injections. If you have hep c and you use anabolics you will have to stay with the mild injectables. I am still on my cycle but backed off to test 500mg week and equipoise 400mg week. I am on week 8 and I feel strong but lethargic during mid day. I have low grade fever and cold sweats at night. Time to cancel out and give my liver a break. I just wanted to share with you guys that think it is ok to cycle with hep c. I gained 20 pounds of lean mass but My liver has takin a pounding. Weekly Blood test are a must when cycling with hep c.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol n hepatitis c....-joes-fun-pic.jpg  

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Well I think Var would be a wiser choice, I have read many times about it even being given to people with major liver ailments for long periods of time.

Dont take my word for it, look into it and consider asking your doc about it.

D

Biggerstronger is offline New Member
    Bro, Do not take any 17aa orals. (Var is one btw)

Your liver probably already has significant damage...and you don't want to speed that up...take care

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    http://www.actupny.org/Vancouver/oxbackground.html

But youre right, I'd avoid it w/said problems.

D

Thread Information