Thread: cheque drops...

ColdSore is offline Banned

cheque drops...

looking for any info on cheque drops ...articles, personal experiences, or even what youve heard...

cant seem to find any good info on this mysterious compond...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I've heard it was the most androgenic compound in existance.
    Original porpose is to keep female dogs from going into heat.
    Supposed to make you strong as a sumbitch.
    Extremley toxic, not to be used more than 3 weeks.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    cheque drops ?? never ever heard of them, hmm:|

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I've heard it was the most androgenic compound in existance.
    Original porpose is to keep female dogs from going into heat.
    Supposed to make you strong as a sumbitch.
    Extremley toxic, not to be used more than 3 weeks.
    ive got that...i know what they do, and that they shouldnt be used probly 3 weeks tops...

im really looking for how to use them:...ie...at the end of a cycle, just when i need them, as a jumpstart....just for fun???...stuff like that...

do they make you retain water?....does it aromatize?...is it good to harden you up at all???

stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    cheque drops?? never ever heard of them, hmm:|
    if you run a search there are about 20 threads that mention basic info...but no-one seems to know that much, or has used them???

Aboot is offline Banned
    Check out Anabolics 2004. Has a ton of info there. It's very androgenic . Recommended you put the drops under your tongue. Not to be used long term, although 3 weeks seems extremely short. 6 weeks sounds more like it.

But definitely check out Anabolics 2004 for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Check out Anabolics 2004. Has a ton of info there. It's very androgenic . Recommended you put the drops under your tongue. Not to be used long term, although 3 weeks seems extremely short. 6 weeks sounds more like it.

But definitely check out Anabolics 2004 for more info.
    hmmm....well ive heard just temporary use...so that where i got the 3 weeks...if they are more toxic than drol then 6 weeks seems to long though?

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    the drops aren't anabolic , although they are still classified as a steroid . I had a buddy of mine take them cause he thought that they would make him bigger, but it didn't. What it does do is send you into a crazy and sometimes violent rage, as if someone gave you the adrenaline of 12 men. It was originally made for athletes, like boxers, powerlifters, wrestlers, football players ECT... The effect only last for a few hours and then you come back down. It has been rumored that Mike Tyson was taking the drops during the fight, when he bit Holyfeild's ear off. My buddy got arrested twice on this stuff, and claims that he would get so jacked up that he would lose his mind. My advise is if you do find the cheque drops , stay away from them.

i know they arent anabolic ...as far as i know they are the most androgenic substance you can get....so im thinking since tren is highly androgenic they would be awesome to maybe use at the end of a cycle of prop/tren to help harden you out...

just read in a post at another board that one guy liked them pre contest b/c they gave him awesome pumps, and no water????

Aboot is offline Banned
    The few guys I've known who have done them definitely did not gain any water. As for the aggression, they weren't noticeably more aggressive.

Pharmaceutical Name: Mibolerone
    Chemical structure: 7-alpha, 17-alpha-dimethyl-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 302.4558

This is without a doubt THE most powerful steroid that was ever commercially marketed. Its androgenic potency is slightly less than that of methyltrienolone , but it can still aromatize, adding the benefits of estrogen as well. Unfortunately the only product it was ever marketed as never fully exploited the potential of this drug. It was delivered in microgram amounts in liquid droppers, the intent being to add a few drops to the food of female dogs in heat to keep them under control. Human athletes used a few drops under the tongue before a sporting event or training to increase their aggression levels, but noted little or no anabolic effect from this drug because it was so lowly dosed. Not that there was much room for high doses, because even in these low amounts using it longer than 2 or 3 weeks on end seemed to seriously compromise your liver. Just to demonstrate quite how toxic the compound mibolerone was to humans.

If it was free and safe to use orally, just 5 mg per day would probably give you more anabolic effect than a high-dose stack of several of the strongest products out there. It wasn't that far in potency from methyltrienolone. It possessed the same androgenic binding of trenbolone , even more so because its affinity for binding structures was even more reduced due to its 17-alpha-alkylation. But unlike methyltrienolone, it still allowed for aromatization to testosterone , enhanced by the progestagenic effect that all 19nor compounds seem to possess, which only further enhanced the extreme anabolic effect of mibolerone. Unfortunately because of its 17-alpha-alkylation it also rivaled methyltrienolone (metribolone) in liver toxicity, making it completely unsafe to even use 5 mg a day without killing yourself short term. A much better choice in that regard would have been trestolone (MENT), which is the same as Mibolerone but doesn't possess the toxic 17-alpha-methyl group. Sadly enough, MENT was never commercially marketed despite its well documented use as a male contraceptive (same for Mibolerone as well by the way).

But bodybuilders and other athletes had to make do with low-dosed cheque drops to increase activity. Nonetheless they enjoyed a great popularity. Mostly owed to the late Steroid guru Dan Duchaine. This was one of his many obscure (and usually dangerous) discoveries. The same person that discovered DNP , and extremely hazardous and powerful fatburner. Oddly enough cheque drops were more popular outside of bodybuilding. Boxers, football players and martial artists who fought full contact particularly had a fondness of this product and used it to enhance aggression prior to an important match with great success. It wasn't seldom that when a particularly aggressive incident occurred in boxing, that it was rumoured Mibolerone was the real culprit.

But even that didn't last, cheque drops have all but disappeared and I have yet to come across a legit one, or even an empty packaging from a legit one a long time ago. Which would illustrate what a dinosaur cheque drops have become in such a short time. But for those who really look around, they are still out there and I believe in some countries still used in veterinary medicine. So if you want it bad enough, but like I said, its impossible to use it to its full capacity, so its probably a waste to pursue anyway.

Stacking and Use:

Because its extremely toxic in higher doses and cannot be used longer than 2 weeks on end, there really isn't much to stack with cheque drops. A user will opt to take but a few drops sublingually (under the tongue) prior to an event for which he requires and increase in energy and aggression. But because here too there is the risk of natural testosterone suppression, cheque drops are best used during a cycle with other anabolic steroids . In this nature it stacks with literally everything however, and is both suited for use during bulking as well as cutting, eventhough it doesn't have a direct influence on either.

Because it's a non-aromatizing steroid that cannot be used longer than two weeks, the post-cycle use of clomid or Nolvadex is not required. Natural test will only partially be suppressed and should bounce back. If as advised you stacked it with a longer cycle of other steroids , its imperative that you still run them because of these other steroids, not so much for the cheque drops. For those prone to hypertension the use of an anti-hypertensive agent like Catapresan would be advised however. No other ancillaries should be required with this agent.

Thread Information