quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Okay need help with this test/ deca question???

okay i need some reply's. In my cycle, is it okay to run the deca and test at the same length??? i was gonna run 500mgs of test e and 300mg of deca for ten weeks. Also A.R. new updated cycles says to run it this way was well. but some poeple told me to run the test longer but i only got enough test for 10 weeks. I need your advice what should i do??

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    Run your test for 10 week and your deca for 8

I'd run the test 2 weeks more than the deca

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    okay i need some reply's. In my cycle, is it okay to run the deca and test at the same length??? i was gonna run 500mgs of test e and 300mg of deca for ten weeks. Also A.R. new updated cycles says to run it this way was well. but some poeple told me to run the test longer but i only got enough test for 10 weeks. I need your advice what should i do??
    run the test 1wk longer...no need to run it only 8wks. You do not need to stop 2wks earlier, 1 wk longer for test is perfect...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    Answer is simple.... take 375 mg a week of deca instead of 300.

Let me guess, you have QV Deca 300... thats 1 CC = 300 mg, then just take 1.25 CC of deca each week and it will run 8 weeks, the test will run the full 10 weeks. Problem solved. Also when you are taking deca and test, tell deca will do all the growing on you in this stack, the test more or less holds away adverse sexual side effects of deca. If you UP the deca that little bit more, you will get even more STRONGER in the gym FASTER. When I take a higher dose of deca as compared to a higher dose of test, the deca brings about a profound increase in strength and muscle growth rate. The little bit more at 375 mg a week will be fine and then that lets you wean down off the deca while still on test for your PCT.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    okay but i wanna take to shots per weeks MOn. and Thurs. so what should draw on the those two days to equal 375mg=1.25 cc??? help please

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Answer is simple.... take 375 mg a week of deca instead of 300.

Let me guess, you have QV Deca 300... thats 1 CC = 300 mg, then just take 1.25 CC of deca each week and it will run 8 weeks, the test will run the full 10 weeks. Problem solved. Also when you are taking deca and test, tell deca will do all the growing on you in this stack, the test more or less holds away adverse sexual side effects of deca. If you UP the deca that little bit more, you will get even more STRONGER in the gym FASTER. When I take a higher dose of deca as compared to a higher dose of test, the deca brings about a profound increase in strength and muscle growth rate. The little bit more at 375 mg a week will be fine and then that lets you wean down off the deca while still on test for your PCT.
    I am just curious to know why you are recommending test for 2wks longer instead of just the normal 1wk longer.. ????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I am just curious to know why you are recommending test for 2wks longer instead of just the normal 1wk longer.. ????
    The longer you run test past drugs that shut down HPTA the hardest will make your recovery a lot easier.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    deca 9 weeks, test 10 weeks, pct 2 weeks after last test

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Easier recovery.

Thread Information