SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

what to ask the doctor?

My searches turned up nothing for me on this so I thought I'd ask. I think this would be the best place for this post. What do you say to your doctor to get blood work done? Do you need a reason at all to get it covered by insurance? What should I ask him to test to make sure I'm back to normal after cycle? I know I should test free test for most accurate reading but I'm not sure what else. Thanks for the help. Anything else in relation that might help would be appreciated as well. Thanks guys.

bump, any suggestions.

CoonII is offline New Member
    BUMP - I'd like to know myself as I will soon meet up with my PCP.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    first lets define the role of bloodwork in relation to AAS.

you get your blood work done BEFORE cycle, then get it mid cycle, then get it AFTER PCT is completed. You are recoverd when you test levels are back to what they were BEFORE cycle.

you need a complete workup of lipids, testosterone , liver values, thyroid etc.

If you are under 21 then dont even mess with juice. you are still growing. If yo uare over 21 you can tell your doctor you want blood work because of genetic predisosition to any number of common things like heart disease kidney problems thyroid difunction.

Whther you can get blkoodwork at a young age just on requst depends on you plan and your doctor. However many hospitals have clinics where you can walk in and make an appt for cheap reliable bloodwork. If you are afraid or unable to get it from your doctor. Start calling al the hospitals in your area they will do it and it is pretty cheap. I get mine done for $20 at a local clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by CoonII
    BUMP - I'd like to know myself as I will soon meet up with my PCP.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    first lets define the role of bloodwork in relation to AAS.

you get your blood work done BEFORE cycle, then get it mid cycle, then get it AFTER PCT is completed. You are recoverd when you test levels are back to what they were BEFORE cycle.

you need a complete workup of lipids, testosterone , liver values, thyroid etc.

If you are under 21 then dont even mess with juice. you are still growing. If yo uare over 21 you can tell your doctor you want blood work because of genetic predisosition to any number of common things like heart disease kidney problems thyroid difunction.

Whther you can get blkoodwork at a young age just on requst depends on you plan and your doctor. However many hospitals have clinics where you can walk in and make an appt for cheap reliable bloodwork. If you are afraid or unable to get it from your doctor. Start calling al the hospitals in your area they will do it and it is pretty cheap. I get mine done for $20 at a local clinic.
    Over 21, thanks for the concern. So I just ask him for a complete work up of my lipids, testosterone, liver values, thyroid function and they get to work? I didn't know if there was just a single name for the complete work up that I could ask for.

Thread Information