Thread: teen using clen

marc0g is offline New Member

teen using clen

Ok, Im new to this forum but looking for advice. Ive done months of research and have not come up with an answer. Im 16 years of age and preparing for my first bodybuilding contest that i was planning to come in at 175 3-4% bodyfat. But i tore my rotator cuff and I'm back in the gym training for my sow in august again, heres the problem I GAINED 15 POUNDS OF FAT WHILE OFF FROM LIFTING! and it is yet to shed and i was wonderings how bad would it be for a teen to use clenbuterol ??? Now I no all the dangers of clenbuterol in general but are there any others asscoicated with teen use like AAS.???

falker is offline Associate Member
    I'm not touching this one

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    bro at 16 theres no way, 18 isn't recommended but at least you're an adult and can screw yourself if you want. I'd say wait until you're 20

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    bro at 16 theres no way, 18 isn't recommended but at least you're an adult and can screw yourself if you want. I'd say wait until you're 20
    What would happen in terms of long term side effects? I would never use gear until atleast 21 but ive used ECA and i didnt think clen was that bad

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Whats your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubabanman
    Whats your diet like?
    Off season its about 300g of protien 300grams of carbs and 100g of fat but i dont really keep track, I stay pretty clean,1-2 cheat meals a week. and pre season its.....

Meal 1: Fruit & Cream oatmeal, 8 oz. steak, and 24 oz. of water
    Meal 2: 10 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast, 3 plain rice cakes, and 24 oz. of water
    Meal 3: 10 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast, oatmeal , small green salad dry , and 24 oz. of water
    Meal 4: 10 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast, and 24 oz. of water
    Post Workout: protein powder
    Meal 5: 10 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast, 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 2 multi-minerals, 2000 mg vitamin C, 400 IU vitamin E, 20 mg zinc, and 150 mg magnesium, 650 mg allicin, 2 servings BCAA, B-complex
    meal 6: protein powder and 12 oz. of water

If I'm still hungry ill add another meal of oatmeal and good ole' chicken

nickg1983 is offline New Member
    Sounds like a good diet! What is your current bf %?
    And why all that oatmeal?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    oatmeal is great:P cheap source of carbs
    i use it for pwo meal

sparky1214 is offline Junior Member
    i'm not gonna tell u not to take steroids cause i did it when i was that young but if u want my advice no matter how old u are 30 or 16 i don't advise ne one to take any kind of thyroid pills i say just hit up some winstrol and masteron always works for when i'm on a good diet

Quote Originally Posted by sparky1214
    i'm not gonna tell u not to take steroids cause i did it when i was that young but if u want my advice no matter how old u are 30 or 16 i don't advise ne one to take any kind of thyroid pills i say just hit up some winstrol and masteron always works for when i'm on a good diet
    Im 200 lbs about 15% bf at most
    Im NOT interested in AAS, thyriod pills, DNP , just clen And all i want to know is why is it bad for a teen to use clen but not as bad for ECA when they are similar. Thanks for the replies guys

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Wait two plus year's and call me in the morning.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Why would i get banned for asking for advice?

Ambulance is offline Member
    Let the kid ask his question.... this web site in hundreds of threads say Clen can be milder on the sides then clen, and you guys won't give him the time of day when ECA was recently legal.

I dont think he should be using it and I don't feel comfortable answering the question, but let a mod or vet answer this kids question.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marc0g

Why would i get banned for asking for advice?
    for liability reasons, you aren't suppose to be here, but i won't tell

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I think the concern is not about clen itself, which after all is a prescription drug used for asthma in Europe, but just putting anything chemical into your body at age 16. Frankly, clen is probably one of the least harmful things you can do but no one really knows for sure the effects of using these drugs for non-intended purposes. Let's say people discover in a year than clen causes asthma (there is some speculation that it can trigger it). Those of us who are 40 years old can probably make do with asthma in terms of our life goals. But a 16 year old who could have had an athletic career or climbed mountains or done a lot of different stuff would be in a very different position.

I know that at 16 you don't have a great sense of how long life is, but you really do have to live with the consequences of what you do at your age. Everyone on the board would love to have the physical potential of a 16 year old -- the ability to start fresh -- they just don't want you to screw that up.

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    whoah I was about to start some clen ... but maybe I won't I'm 18 and cutting...
    I've decided to stay away from anabolics and anything that will potentially mess up my hormones and growth since I'm pretty much at my most fragile age I'll ever be. I wish to build for a long long time, and I know the premature use of AS can mess up possibly myself and my bodybuilding potential.
    I guess maybe I should treat clen just as sternly? I was actually recommended clen on another message board, but now I'm having my doubts...

I'm not a medical expert, just giving you some of the views I've put together. Most people don't have a problem with it except for the jitters and high blood pressure but why not just wait till you're, say, 20 years old.

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm, what about a lower dosage? Like 75% of what a normal person my weight would do?

inevitable is offline Member
    dam 16..... young buck... but i can't say ****... im not that old neither.... but atleast im older than 18....

up to you...I don't think these things are that scientific. It is used as a medicine. But I know that it doesn't help athletic performance. If you're playing an aerobic or even worse, anaerobic sport, it's not going to help. For one thing, your BP and your heart rate will be much higher than normal. I don't know this, but I would imagine sprinters would have a hard time with something like this.

If you want to get cut, cut out the beer or the potato chips. At 16, you should be able to drop 5lbs per week with self-discipline.

Thread Information