Thread: question???????

immy is offline Associate Member

question???????

i was wandering why if everyone one here says do test with cycles, test is best all that Sh#t, then why do people take deca only winny only ect...., i nothing against any body i just want peoples opinion on this?????

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people do cycles without test and get away with it and others suffer the consequences...do you feel lucky punk...well do ya? J/K

beefydragon is offline Member
    LOL... I always feel lucky, but i won't pull sh*t off like that...

Anyway, Deca causes "deca dick" or limp dick... That's one of the side effects which occurs quite frequently even if you use test... Plus Deca post cycle is hard to maintain the mass so why would you even bother? Do a test only cycle and you'll see the major increase in strengh and mass...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Venture to some European boards.You'd be shocked how they run cycles.It's truly amazing,but they are some big mofos.To each is own,I suppose.

~DB

immy is offline Associate Member
    yeah i would never do a deca only or what ever, but i am not downing anyone who has, because i know alot of people who have and no limp pee so it all gravy in my book>

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    alot of europeans run 4-6 week cycles,,imo that's sh iTTy but it works for them.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by immy
    i was wandering why if everyone one here says do test with cycles, test is best all that Sh#t, then why do people take deca only winny only ect...., i nothing against any body i just want peoples opinion on this?????
    Because they havent resarched all they should, turn their noses up at good advice...or just plain goofy as all hell.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Some people do cycles without test and get away with it and others suffer the consequences...do you feel lucky punk...well do ya? J/K
    that was great i saw that movie the other day and laughed my ass off when sceen played..

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Euro is weird anyway about BB, alot of older philosophies in my opinion.

-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    With test your hard gains will stay with you unlike some deca cycles. Keep up with the PCT and the test will do wonders.

reversedj is offline New Member
    I agree with Mark and I can speak from experience, I have been taking gear for the last 3 years and am just now on my first test cycle. I have gone from 5'7" and 125lbs when I started to 190lbs on various cycles using combinations of deca , eq, d-bol & winny only and I only ever lost 2-3lbs between cycles, and now that I have started test I've gained another 20lbs in 6 weeks. So in my experience cycling without test definately can work.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Europeans runs some crazy cycles, I still visit a Euro AAS board and Deca only, tren only and d-bol only cycles are common place. I told this one bro, no test no cycle and they were all over me like an ethiopean boy in a chinese smorgasbord

Thread Information