sweet t is offline Junior Member

How do i finish this cycle?

Well my 12 week cutting cycle has now turned into a 20 week cutting cycle. i just keep extending it out i guess. however i only have 4 weeks left. after 12 weeks i decided to switch from enanthate to propionate and i ran out of eq after 14 weeks. so now i'm only running prop. my question is should i continue to run the prop for 4 more weeks by itself, or also throw some dbol in along with nolva and arimidex . my goal is to still stay cut during summer so i don't want much water retention, but i thought maybe throwing the dbol may hit different receptors since i've been on the test for so long. what do u guys think?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If your goal is to keep off water weight then you don't want to use D-Bol.......... also the d-bol or any other AS will not find a different receptor..........

ok well my other thought was to get another bottle of prop and just run it because i'm only doing 100mg eod now but i thought i could grab another bottle and run 75mg ed. i just thought maybe the arimidex and nolva would eliminate the water with dbol but still gain some size. so the prop is the best way to go huh?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Agreed...and I'd run the prop for a few more weeks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If your goal is to keep off water weight then you don't want to use D-Bol.......... also the d-bol or any other AS will not find a different receptor..........

D-bol is best used to jump start a cycle with longer acting drugs......... Even with anti-e's like l-dex you will still hold water.

At this point prop is the way to go because you want to at least run it until the EQ is not active in your system which would be 3 weeks from the last EQ injection. Or you could keep running the Prop weeks after the EQ.

ok thank i'll just stick with prop and increase it up to 75mg/day. i'll save the dbol for my next bulker. should i still keep taking nolva with the prop even though prop doesn't cause much water retention?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet t
    ok thank i'll just stick with prop and increase it up to 75mg/day. i'll save the dbol for my next bulker. should i still keep taking nolva with the prop even though prop doesn't cause much water retention?
    Yes..... always run an anti-e in your cycles....... Prop will convert to estrogen and the nolva will keep it from binding to receptor sites. You don't want to chance gyno.

ok thanks for the help. if anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

Thread Information