FozzyBear is offline New Member

PCT, which one can I do with out?

Guys, I have Priviron which Im taking 2x a day, just started Liquidex/Arimidex once a day

I wanted to order some more Liq/Ari, almost out, <quite expensive>

I also wanted to order Liquifen/Tamoxifen and Clomiphen Citrate/Clomid

If you could only order ONE of the Liquifen/Tamoxifen and Clomiphen Citrate/Clomid which one would you have on hand/ use?

I'm in the middle of my cycle have another 6 weeks till I finish!

Thanks

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Id say the tamoxifen , but thats me.

You, well your body is different.

BUMP

actually if your going to run the liquidex then that will stop estrogen production and there is not as much need for the tamoxifen really .. but that again depends on you...

maybe the clomid if your gonna use liquidex/armidex
    Last edited by Dally; 05-21-2004 at 07:40 AM.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    well you really should run Nolva during the cycle and PCT and the Clomid during PCT... Thats a hard decision...

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    it would help to know what the cycle looked like but i think in most cases I would get the clomid. you have a much better chance of getting side effects without proper PCT.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will need both........ at least nolva durring the cycle and at least clomid for PCT
    Always use Clomid to start HPTA recovery

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You will need both........ at least nolva durring the cycle and at least clomid for PCT
    agreed clomid is very important for recovery... You need the nolva and the clomid... Remember try to have all the gear before you start your cycle because you could always get screwed...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    OK, but since I'm running Liquidex/Arimedex do I still need to run the Liquifen/Tamoxifen along WITH the Liquidex/Arimedex plus the Proviron DURING my cycle?

I guess what I want to know is what is best to have on hand right now half way thru my cycle incase I get any unwanted signs of gyno?

I'm taking 3ml's every 4th day, so monday an injection, the next one would be friday!
    1ml Sust250 (yeah, I had some sust left over so I throwing it in with the mix>
    1ml Deca
    1ml Test Enth

My one nip is getting some what sensitive and at times it appears to get hardened underneith, but after I massage it or gently rub it, it softens up and ever thing appears nice and smooth!

I can't feel any what you'd call lumps, but I'm not sure just exactly what type, size, location a lump my be.

Is it directly behind the nipple, or under ontop of the pec muscle?
    They don't hurt, just that I want to have the right stuff on hand just incase I get gyno.

So with the 3ml's of test, Proviron, Liquidex/Arimidex
    what would be the wisest choice to get. I'd like to get more Liquidex/Arimidex to run thru the end of my cycle, I'm almost out and it's quite expensive.

The next choices are Clomiphen Citrate aka = clomid and/or Liqiufen aka = Nolvadex /Tamoxifen citrate

From what I read here, I feel I should get more Liquidex/Arimidex and order Liqiufen aka = Nolvadex/Tamoxifen citrate and buy Clomid later towards the end of my cycle, does this make sense? (I hope so)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Running l-dex, proviron , and nolva durring the cycle is overkill......... Pick the proviron or the l-dex and run one of them with the nolva durring the cycle.

If you use proviron durring the cycle then stop it before PCT and run Clomid/L-dex/Nolva durring PCT.

Thanks MudMan for the QUICK reply! I was just doing some research and being a rookie, it's still confusing.

"Quote from the profiles" Substance: tamoxifen citrate
    """To prevent estrogenic side ef-fects normally 10 mg/day are sufficient, a dosage which also keeps low the risk of reducing the effect of simultaneously-taken ste-roids. Often it is sufficient if the athlete begins this preventive intake of Nolvadex only three to four weeks after the intake of anabolics. Athletes who have tendencies toward gynecomastia , strong water retention, and increased fat deposits with steroids such as Dianabol , Testosterone , Anadrol 50, and Deca -Durabolin usually take 20-30 mg/day The combined application of Nolvadex 20-30 mg/day and Proviron 25-50 mg/day in these cases leads to excellent results. The same is true for athletes who are in competition, and for women.

I think I will follow your advice and what is posted in the profiles, "The combined application of Nolvadex 20-30 mg/day and Proviron 25-50 mg/day in these cases leads to excellent results."

I will continue to take the Ldex with Proviron 50mg's a day till my Nolva arrives, Then Nolva thru my cycle to the very end of my PCT along with CLomid as part of my PCT. I will stop the proviron when I stop my present cycle.

But exactly HOW MUCH NOLVA should I take? It gives 10, 20-30mg's a day? I think 20mg's a day will be OK, Suggestions please?

But to add more confusion I just read the profile for ARIMIDEX

Arimidex is not a steroid . It is a tablet form anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex,Clomid, etc.

So Nolv and ldex are or do the same thing, but the Nolv is know to work better with the Proviron, agreed?

Thanks
    Fozzy

Thread Information