hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

ramp down with clen?

sup guys, quick question. i know you ramp up with clen what about ramping down??

Soup is offline Associate Member
    no. I don't but I have heard differing opinions.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    they say you can ramp it down but a lot of people have said its a waste and not needed. but then again thats other people, personally i'd play it by the way your body reacts and how you feel at the time. you are the best gauge for that.

thanx fellas, i am up to 6 .20mcg's a day and i shaking like i have cerebral palsy!! sweating like a 2 dollar hooker too!

is this the first week you are on it? I know what you mean I had some decent hand trembles like I was having a "nic fit" it is hard to be suave around the office as you are spilling coffee all over the place from the shakes. That subsided after a couple days though 7 I was able to get up to 160 but could have probably hit 200. like I said I didn't ramp down and in the 2 off weeks I do not have ECA stack. After my next 2 weeks of Clen I will hit up the Stack though

yeah i work in a buisness office too, it is a bitch to type this right now. i wouldnt drink coffee on this ****, i would go in convulsions.. yeah this is my first week on this. the side subside in a few hours but **** if feel like forever.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    is this the first week you are on it? I know what you mean I had some decent hand trembles like I was having a "nic fit" it is hard to be suave around the office as you are spilling coffee all over the place from the shakes. That subsided after a couple days though 7 I was able to get up to 160 but could have probably hit 200. like I said I didn't ramp down and in the 2 off weeks I do not have ECA stack. After my next 2 weeks of Clen I will hit up the Stack though
    did you see any significant results from clen , alo did you use taurine/potassium off weeks? i am cutting next month and am excited to take the clen.

I lost some bf, no idea % though. got a little vascular more veiny. i ran taurine/potassium while on but not in off weeks, to be honest didn't think of that.

I tried to eat clean, but it should help even if you cheat a bit. I should have also done more cardio and results would have been better. i would have done them in the AM and then taken the clen .

Yeah, I have a huge window in my office so come noontime with the clen and the Sun, I would be so **** hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    I lost some bf, no idea % though. got a little vascular more veiny. i ran taurine/potassium while on but not in off weeks, to be honest didn't think of that.

I tried to eat clean, but it should help even if you cheat a bit. I should have also done more cardio and results would have been better. i would have done them in the AM and then taken the clen .

Yeah, I have a huge window in my office so come noontime with the clen and the Sun, I would be so **** hot.
    yeah same here, i was sweating like a pregnant nun!!

Thread Information