nonutz is offline New Member

Can injecting in glute make back hurt

Been having alot of trouble with lower back pumps. I thought it was d-bol so i quit using it 9days ago and back pain still unbearable. I have been shooting sus 250 in same glute e3d and change to other glute last night and the back pain moved to that side . Could that have been my problem . Maybe it was causing inflammation where the oil was injected

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    r u sure ur doing the injections in the right place. u may be irritating ur sciatic nerve.

nonutz is offline New Member
    99.9 percent positive. This is my second cycle but first with sus250 . I have made quite a few injection in the past with no problems. Although it is getting hard to reach back there but that is a good problem

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I have problems with my sciatic nerve, so that could be it. If your irritating it like EDMEN2 said, you would have alot of lowerback pain like I had. (but i didnt get it from injecting)

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    if your not using a antie or your really prone to estrogen then you might be getting back pains from lower back pumps still.... to much water in the muscle makes it pump up and hurt....

a siatic nerve irratations would be a SHARP stinging pain and over a smaller area... back pumps that cause pain are dull and over a large area

Thread Information