Thread: Test ?

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

Test ?

I have recently been reading up and doing some homework on cycles through this forum. I am currently on my 7th week of 300deca/week and I know I need to get some Test in there but was wondering if it's too late. I have 8cc of 250mg enantate and would like to run it 2-3 weeks after my deca runs out. I am figuring throwing some test in will not shut me down as hard and give me better gains. Is my thinking flawed and is it worth me starting the test now?
    Last edited by Balex; 05-12-2004 at 10:11 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    I have recently been reading up and doing some homework on cycles through this forum. I am currently on my 7th week of 300deca/week and I know I need to get some Test in there but was wondering if it's too late. I have 8cc of 250mg enantate and would like to run it 2-3 weeks after my deca runs out. I am figuring throwing some test in will not shut me down as hard and give me better gains. Is my thinking flawed and is it worth me starting the test now?
    It will take the Enan a few weeks to peak blood levels........... Prop would be best to run in this situation. It's fast acting so your blood levels will be peaked within a few days from the first injection.

If you go with prop run it 75mg ED and keep running it at least 3 weeks past the last deca injection.... Start PCT 3 days after the last prop injection.

DCL
    I only have the enantate so what do you suggest?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    The enth is no good... Better off finishing the cycle and starting all over again... I stop the deca , run pct and get your levels back to normal... Do a little more research on the next ... good luck..

DCL
    I only have 3 cc of deca left so I might as well finish it. Why stop now?

I only have the enantate so what do you suggest?
    Russ is right........ If you can't get the Prop then end the cycle....... You don't want to chance running the cycle longer and end up with deca dick.

I would add 4g of Tribulus ED from this point on..... it should help you if you do have some libido problems.

DCL
    MudMan I thought the longer I run the test past the deca the easier the PCT treatment and recovery will be. What would be better to do, finish the deca alone or add the enantate and finish it 2 weeks after I stop the deca.

MudMan I thought the longer I run the test past the deca the easier the PCT treatment and recovery will be. What would be better to do, finish the deca alone or add the enantate and finish it 2 weeks after I stop the deca.
    True, but you have no test in you at this point and the deca has shutdown HPTA by now......... It would take a few weeks for the Enan to kick in while still running the deca and by doing that you will shut yourself down further and risk some bad sides like deca dick. That's why I suggest Prop so you could continue the cycle.

End the cycle and call it a loss at this point....... now you know and have learned.

DCL
    still got my nutz though. I know I f***ked up but it sucks to stop now because I have made very good gains and would like to see further improvements

still got my nutz though. I know I f***ked up but it sucks to stop now because I have made very good gains and would like to see further improvements
    Bro do what you want....... You asked and I gave you advice..... what you do with it is up to you......... atrophy is not a indicator of being shutdown or not........ I've been on for close to 17 weeks now and my nuts are still pretty much the same size but I know I'm shutdown.

DCL
    the thing is i've done deca alone before and have not had problems with being shut down. the test will make it worse than finishing up the deca by itself? i don't understand. this contradicts what people have been saying in some of these posts. how i see it is that I can run test which everyone swears by, get bigger, and maybe help my libedo out. i've only been on the deca for 6 1/2 weeks. i would like to run a 12 week cycle anyways. i've been a lucky one but I'll still hop on the tribulus and clomids. thanks for all your input. i appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Russ is right........ If you can't get the Prop then end the cycle....... You don't want to chance running the cycle longer and end up with deca dick.

I would add 4g of Tribulus ED from this point on..... it should help you if you do have some libido problems.
    Never had deca dick or even took it im a test man what the heck is deca dick

Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    Never had deca dick or even took it im a test man what the heck is deca dick
    When you can't get hard from using deca......... it's from the AS shutting you down hard...... not everyone will get it...... it's one of the many sides

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    **** ! lol

Thread Information