Thread: Tren Question

Zues is offline Associate Member

Tren Question

My next cycle I'm gonna run Tren , what I wanted to know is what would be better, take 1ml 3x a week and make it last 2 months, or take 1ml ED and make it last a month. Its a 30ml bottle but I just want to make sure I'm utilizing it to its best potential. Also if the second choice is better should I get another bottle and go 2 months? BTW, Im also gonna run 500mg /week of Test Cyp, and 300-450mg of Deca . Maybe add d-bol in therefor the first 4 weeks.

It typically not recommended to run Tren and Deca at the same time because it will shut down your HPTA very hard. As a first time tren user I would suggest using 75mg/ED so what ever that averages out to be. I would get a second bottle also and run it at least 8 weeks. Also not to be a jerk but did you mean to spell Zeus?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Should run the Tren with prop as well

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Never realized that it was spelled wrong. Anyway, is HPTA your naturtal test levels? And even with HCG and clomid you think it would be okay. I will be sure to run it for 8 weeks then, and also I didnt want to run it with prop cause I'm looking to bulk and put on a ton of mass my next cycle, not too worried about getting cut up.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Then you should run Enth and Deca with a dbol kicker, not tren deca

Thread Information