chixdigmuscles is offline New Member

Angry did my first two injections and im hurtin a lilttle bit......NEED HELP

I did my first glute injection with 600mg's of test enanthate and 100mg's of fina, and its pretty **** sore. I also did a delt injection today with 100mg's of fina, my first ever and my delt feels a lil dead after it, I just want to kno if this is normal.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Its normal but as far as that much into your delt I'm not sure. Sounds a little too much, but I could be wrong, can anyone verify this??? Just message it for a while, heating pad, and Ibuprofin will help a LOT!! GL!
    Last edited by Colorao; 05-13-2004 at 06:24 AM.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    test e always leaves me a little sore, each week gets better, try not to move the pin when you inject also.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Injections will always hurt to some degree. You have to expect that your first ones will hurt. It should get easier after you do a few more and get better at it.

dangit is offline Member
    man, you went all out... stick to glute shots for a while. way easier

doing anything else is tricky and will always hurt. I do glute and thigh shots and it's not bad at all. I'll leave all the other shots to the real freaks

Everyone that I know that have ever done delt shots say that they hurt like hell and that it really puts their delts through the ringer. Not worth it in my opinion. Won't make your delts grow any faster and most times, it just hinders your workouts since you'll be way too sore to workout.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    First time or two were sore for me too. I gets better man. You'll find as you get used to it that it wont bother you very much at all afterward (assuming that things were done right). As was said about, glute shot are real easy and i recommend them as well, and keep the pin as steady as possible. Good luck.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Injections will always hurt to some degree. You have to expect that your first ones will hurt.
    Eq shoots like a breeze,

Britguy is offline Banned
    LoL, stop whining bro, it'll calm down, suppose you got a bit of the old mr shakey hands! that can sometimes make it painful day after

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chixdigmuscles
    I did my first glute injection with 600mg's of test enanthate and 100mg's of fina, and its pretty **** sore. I also did a delt injection today with 100mg's of fina, my first ever and my delt feels a lil dead after it, I just want to kno if this is normal.
    well im not surprised 600mg's test in one shot e hurt, thats alot for one inject- did you split it up into each glute, or one glute for all 600 mg's test and the 100 fina? try splitting that up next time if u did it in one spot

im doing 500mg's a week test e, split into 2 injects (250 mg's every 4 days) just did my second one and its only slightly sore

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    I do glute and thigh shots and it's not bad at all. I'll leave all the other shots to the real freaks

I'm literally frighened trying to imagine what you consider a real freak! But to address the OP, I think it's a combination of getting better at them and your body adjusting to (i suspect) the BA. I'd say it has a LOT more to do with the BA issue, simply because I kept a steady hand throughout the entirety of my first cycle and don't think my technique improved enough to bring about the dramatic differences in post-injection pain that I felt from the beginning of the cycle to the end.

I also believe that stretching/massaging immediately after the injection and then every now and again when you think of it from there on in works WONDERS. Three days ago i took a ml of prop in the right quad, and the following day a ml in the left. I took/had the time to stretch out, massage and workout the left, but not the right. I feel but the equivalent of a small bruise on my left, but the right has been screaming for days.

Thread Information