Dally is offline The Dally Lama

80mg of Nova I saw results,cutto 60mg sides R BACK?WTF

Is this normal? that the sides seem to be back sortof, the ol nips are more sensitive now at 60mg as opposed to fine with 80mg.

Does this mean that I am having a estrogen blacklash or that the nips are just bein tough and like the high dose. Or that my "half assed PCT" is not done still?

Should I go back up to 80mg?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If your nipples are itchy and sensitve then bump up the nolva again......... What is the nolva...... liquid or pills?

Also what was your cycle and what did your PCT look like?

mud,

its embarrassing.

I have only a few posts yes.
    I am a newbie. yes.

I broke up with the lady and lost some weight blah blah blah

got some test prop from a friend of a friend. Didn't know the mg per ml and started to shoot with no PCT or nolva on hand. Noone told me any different, I was like a lab rat. I drank everyday and ate like crap. I gained about 5 pounds though in a 3 weeks. (water or salt or whatever 5lbs)

I started to get gyno signs at week 2 or so. YEP, serves me right,I guess.

That was my first cycle starting at 1.5 cc's a day for week one and then up to 2.2 cc's for the rest till I cut it totally waiting on the nolvadex . I finally got it (tamoxifen Citriate 20mg) which I ran at 40mg a day for a week, saw abit of results then upped it to 80mg now for the last 2/1/2 weeks, where as the nips started to shrink back to normal and the lump was goin. SEEMINGLY.

So, I cut it back abit for the last 2 days or so tops, and just today they feel abit sensitive again.

what a idiot I feel like now though!, but after ALOT of reading and a HARD KICK IN THE TEETH recovery. I am getting the nips back to normal(hopefully)

I have a jug of the test left still and will start a new cycle with all the proper mg's a week (as I think Iwas doin way too much per week for the first cycle) and PCT's and diet to get this done right this time comin.

I don't wanna blow up and I respond to training pretty good so,

This is what I was gonna do.

1-8 100mgs test Prop EOD (or till it runs out)
    3-8 50mg ED of winstrol tabs
    5-11 Clen 2 days on and 2 days off for a total of 6 weeks or till done
    1-13 40mg nolva+l-dex 0.25 ED
    8-13 60mg nolva+clomid PCT
    CLOMID
    week1 300x1,100x6
    2 100x4 50x3
    3 50 x 7

and MILK THISTLE to protects and heal de liver up

NOW b4 I get flamed, remember I learnt and am still wanting to learn more.
    So, don't be throwin gasoline on the fire! cause I'm the one with the fat nipples!

ahhh .. feel abit better now!

So you haven't start using Clomid yet to restore HPTA........... Bro you have to do this or you will take forever to recover.

I would run the Nolva at 80mg as of now until the symptoms go away and then 40mg ED until your done PCT.......

3 days after the last Prop injection you needed to start PCT with Clomid...... So I would start it as soon as possible.... run it like this:

If your nips are sensitive then run the Nolva at 80mg until symptoms go away and then 40mg from there on out

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 40mg Nolva

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Dr.MM to the rescue

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    So you haven't start using Clomid yet to restore HPTA........... Bro you have to do this or you will take forever to recover.

I would run the Nolva at 80mg as of now until the symptoms go away and then 40mg ED until your done PCT.......

3 days after the last Prop injection you needed to start PCT with Clomid...... So I would start it as soon as possible.... run it like this:

If your nips are sensitive then run the Nolva at 80mg until symptoms go away and then 40mg from there on out

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 40mg Nolva

Yah man,

I agree, I needed that. PNP has that on the way may even be in the mailbox as we speak.

But, I tell yah, hell of a learning experience.

From here on in, nothing but the right way to do!

I must say tho, its this forum that was the saving grace and just wanna say cheers to all the members!

OHH YAH

one more, so, if I was to get the clomid today for eg. then I still have to run the full 37 some odd days of clomid pct even though I have been off the prop for over 3 weeks now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    OHH YAH

one more, so, if I was to get the clomid today for eg. then I still have to run the full 37 some odd days of clomid pct even though I have been off the prop for over 3 weeks now?

Yes run still run PCT the way I laid it out

you bet bud!

thanks buddy! .... for not flamin me too

Thread Information