baba_021 is offline Junior Member

HI! Im completely new and some Qs

hi
    Im completely new to this anabola stuff..I have been training for almost 3 years now and I curius bout some anabola......I want to gain weight and strength but no fat..Im only open oral anabola no injections or other stuff...

my question is what do u recomend I sholud take??

Im thnakfull for every answer I can get

peace

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, welcome to AR.

Secondly I don't recommend you take anything at all. What are your stats...age, weight, height, traning exp. etc? All of these are important in deciding if you are ready to take the next step, and if you are, you need to be open to injections, as oral-only cycles will set you up for dissappointment IMO.

-moto

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    if you dont want to inject anything, honestly, then this isnt the game for you. Everything is nothing without a test, and that's only something you can inject. Whats ur age, height, weight, etc.?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    hi
    Im completely new to this anabola stuff..I have been training for almost 3 years now and I curius bout some anabola......I want to gain weight and strength but no fat..Im only open oral anabola no injections or other stuff...

my question is what do u recomend I sholud take??

Im thnakfull for every answer I can get

peace
    we here at anabolic review recommend the safest and easiest way to do cycle for the best gains. Now doing a cycle of orals only is not the best choice although in Europe and other countries cycles have been done with no test or no injectable and good results were achieved and kept but I still stand by no test no cycle and no oral only... just my .02$

djboots is offline Associate Member
    the most basic building compounds are all injections Yes there are some oral steroids but are more harmfull then you may think. Test is the base of any good cycle and it needs to be injected. You may need to get over the whole needle thing pretty quik or you may make some big mistakes and damage you body. "No neddle no cycle" sorry

ok Im 20 years old in two weeks...Im I dont know in your countings but 175cm and about 66-68 kilos!! By orals I mean dianabol ...Tablets and stuff.. Here in Sweden pinkies from thailand have very good reputation...But I like to exerzice alot also and i have heard that I should refrian from exerzicing because my heart will grow, but I dont know its rumours or not! But serously isnt there anything u can recommend?

peace
    Last edited by §ierra_350; 05-12-2004 at 11:52 PM.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    There is plenty we can recommend. Most of us will all agree that an oral only cycle is gonna do more harm that good for you. Dianabol is some good stuff, but not alone, and it can only be used for 4 weeks before it kills ur liver/kidneys. If ur really want to do this, look into injectables. If its ur first cycle, best is to go with a test only cycle, like ethanate for 10 weeks, probably around 300-400 mg a week. A well as post cycle therapy . If you look in the educational thread you will find LOADS of information about this, that is really the best guidance you can get right now. As for your age, turning 20 in two weeks is a little young. i mean the choice is yours, but you maybe pushing gear too early at this point. What i really think would help you is hard training (about 5 times a week) and a serious diet (eating every three hours or so). As for you heart growing, haha, that'll never happen. As i've said before on this forum, your heart growing is just as likely to happen as your eye lids getting jacked from blinking while on steroids . It's bs.

kbrkbr is offline New Member
    What do you bro's have against var only cycles?

I think its mildness makes var a perfect candidate for a first cycle. True, he's not going to get huge, but since it's his first, he might well be able to put on 10 lbs. My brother did.

IronAdam is offline Member
    If your gunna do a cycle, use 300-500mg's of Test/Week. You can even do the dbol for the first 4 at 30mg a day. But honestly I think you have a lot of reading to do before you start.

You need to hang out in the workout/diet sections until your diet and training is PERFECT. Then you can start looking into a good cycle. Until then, its pointless...honestly.

Relax and don't start till you are comfortable with doing injections. Everyone here will steer you in the right direction.

Peace

first of all I want to thank everybody for their answers, they are much appriciated!!

I just want to gain a little bit Im not into these serious cycles were you grow to much..about 11 pounds is enough for me!!
    wich dianabol is best then? Is british dragon any good? or are there any better? how manny pills a day should I begin with?

and for fat burining what do u suggest?

peace

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, and this has been said a hundred times already, if 11lbs is all you are looking for, you should look at your diet first. Are you eating enough to grow? Most people don't!

-moto

Thread Information