Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CanadianSteel

Thread: !!! - - - > I SNORT my Dbols/Anadrols = no liver damage!!!

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

!!! - - - > I SNORT my Dbols/Anadrols = no liver damage!!!

hey guys

recently me and my training partner, bernie, have been snorting our dbols ( 60mg ) and a few anadrols in the morning..... we just crush them up and snort em, no discomfort and you feel great in about 15-20 mins , we even do a few before the bar just for a lil "kick" you could say

since I snort them there is absolutely no liver damage because they aren't being processed by the liver, its really great, anways I was wondering if anyone else does this too? i heard ronnie used to do it back a long time ago

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel
    hey guys

recently me and my training partner, bernie, have been snorting our dbols ( 60mg ) and a few anadrols in the morning..... we just crush them up and snort em, no discomfort and you feel great in about 15-20 mins , we even do a few before the bar just for a lil "kick" you could say

since I snort them there is absolutely no liver damage because they aren't being processed by the liver, its really great, anways I was wondering if anyone else does this too? i heard ronnie used to do it back a long time ago
    i'll snort coke but not d-bolls. shiitt man..

hey guys

hey guys

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys

Please tell me your kidding

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Please tell me your kidding
    He is obviously kidding. I least I hope so. Sounds like a joke to me....
    Last edited by captain anabolic; 05-13-2004 at 04:41 PM.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    hey guys

you can do the same by letting them disolve under your tongue. How do you figure it is not going to effect your liver

TRE
    I know hes not telling the truth I wrote that because I cant believe anyone would even post something like that.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    hey guys

IronAdam is offline Member
    I know hes not telling the truth I wrote that because I cant believe anyone would even post something like that.
    You would hope not...

hey guys

i love you canadians eah? you guys are fukking nutts eah? snorting d-bolls eah? i stuck one in my ass eah? arnold did for a while eah??

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    i love that guy!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    At least he's not SHOOTING them

you guys dont believe me do you want to see a picture?? o fit?

TRE
    Love a picture.

id add a picture but I dont know how , someone tell me and il do it

Love a picture.

how do u upload pictures bro?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Sure.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    ld like a pic of you and your partner laying out some rails of drol and dbols, so I can put that in the do not do file on my comp

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It still passes into your bloodsream and through the liver, in addition to liver damage you could be fuc**** up your sinuses perhaps lungs, anything else?

I had a friend snort powdered laundry detergent in college, it's about that stupid

id add a picture but I dont know how , someone tell me and il do it
    oh shiiit! i would love to see this. someone tell him please. by the way if it gets in your bloodstream doesnt it go through the liver?

anyone know how to upload!!! im tying to put it in my avatar but i can't!

no you guys dont know..... it doesn't hurt your liver cuz it goes straight ot your brain and then into your bloodsteam, which makes it up to 650 % more eeffective bro... anways someone tell me how to upload that picture and ill prove to all u guys

Go to manage attachments,after you click on "go advanced"...this I have to see!!

Look above

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys

I read a thread a while ago and the guy asked if he could crush up his DBOL and shoot it and my responce was this will be the dumbest thread ever until someone asks if they can short it. So congradulations my friend youve just recieved the dumbest thread award.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    He is obviously kidding. I least I hope so. Sounds like a joke to me....
    ?? no im serious guys, i used gard dbols i snort them, about 10-15 mgs each time

each capsule is 10mgs they are clear capsules... here i a picture of them,

the picture includes my dbols, the bottle, and a line,, i dontknow why you guys think im joking??? dbols are snort-able, so are anadrols they even work ebtter, and no they dont **** up your sinuses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails !!! - - -  > I SNORT my Dbols/Anadrols = no liver damage!!!-picture-1.jpg  
    Catd187 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I read a thread a while ago and the guy asked if he could crush up his DBOL and shoot it and my responce was this will be the dumbest thread ever until someone asks if they can short it. So congradulations my friend youve just recieved the dumbest thread award.

whatever bro,,, just cuz I do things a bit diferent from others doesn't mean im stupid..... I bet the first guy who decided to drink his winny, was considered stupid now lots of people do it!, or hte first guy who frontloaded now everyone does it!!!

just try it man, before you knock it

btw that line is like 20mg there, it goes down realllly smooth brotha

Tork is offline New Member
    that makes me want to drop some test in my eye

Quote Originally Posted by Tork
    dont man thats stupid and dangerous, dont try it, you could go blind or something brotha

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

tHIS HAS TO BE A JOKE RIGHT!!!

hey guys

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    whatever bro,,, just cuz I do things a bit diferent from others doesn't mean im stupid..... I bet the first guy who decided to drink his winny, was considered stupid now lots of people do it!, or hte first guy who frontloaded now everyone does it!!!

just try it man, before you knock it
    Dude!!!!................Im not going to try it, and no matter what you say i think its stupid, YOU as a person arent stupid, but anorting DBOL and anadrol IS stupid no question.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Yes that was me - and you were kinda tuff on me but I forgive you - at least now that someone has taken the award from me

ha

Quote Originally Posted by Tork

windowpane testosterone - just like the 70s man.

Im on it

Man.... i dont know why you guys are baggin on me.... its a really smart idea the absorbtion is raised by over 600 % !! almost instantly within 10 mins its running full force... i can feel it everywhere from my muscles to my fingers

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You do realize that those caps contain 10mg methandrostenalone, and about 10 times htat much is just filler, right? That's what I wouldn't want to snort, be it creatine, flour, cornstarch, etc. You would be better off using straight methandrostenalone powder if you insist on doing it this way.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    You do realize that those caps contain 10mg methandrostenalone, and about 10 times htat much is just filler, right? That's what I wouldn't want to snort, be it creatine, flour, cornstarch, etc. You would be better off using straight methandrostenalone powder if you insist on doing it this way.

-moto
    true bro, but im sitll getting the 10mg dbol whic is making me stronger and buffer easily, for me its great, its like im cumming

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Idiocy

No matter how the compound is taken, the 17aa has to be broken down before it's bioavailable, and just because it's injected rather than ingested, does not mean you skip a pass through the liver. The 17aa metabolite will pass through the liver as many times as it takes for it to be broken down.

Kidding or not, leave this off the board. I don't want an ignorant person to the game coming here and reading this, believing this to be a feasible option of administration.

Threads closed

Thread Information